All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheer Intensity All-Stars Junior teams new unis
2i9kav.jpg
Not quite sure how I feel about this, it's beautiful but maybe too much for a uniform

:rolleyes: I get their from England but really? Even used the "purple heart" on the sleeves...
I get where you're coming from but our hearts are purely Silver. The uniform was designed by the girls so any connection to any US team is purely incidental as I hate to say this but many of them have limited knowledge of US team (I know, I know...its very sad :( )
Having Spirit on the uniform came from not really wanting USA for obvious not-American reasons. The colours teal and purple were because the head coach and I really loved it as a colour combo and not one you see in the UK.

However SOT did come in useful when we were trying to show the girls that hearts can be fierce.

Same here. It's not ugly or anything, but something doesn't feel right. I can't quite grasp what it is though, this uniform confuses me for some reason.
Maybe the color scheme but it reminds me of Trinity's power ranger uniform from last year.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Cheer Intensity All-Stars Junior teams new unis
2i9kav.jpg
I love the neckline and how all the sparkles on the uniform are gold not silver. I also really like how the uniform goes from mainly black to white and then back to black, the shorts look awesome. I think I could do without the white swirls on the mesh or maybe even without the mesh. Overall though I really like them!

I love that top gun uniform
The double down im not loving how open the back is
Love the world cup unifrom

The cheer intensity its not just them but i dont underdstand why gyms like the have a uniform go right to their neck that cant be uncomfortable?

I don't want to post a picture of our uniforms because we arnt supposed but we got full tops :( but their ok better then I expected but still their ok...

I am the number one advocate for sparkle and bling and fierce. But I just can't help but feel like it's all too much these days. I wouldn't be happy with many of uniforms that have been posted on here if I was on those specific teams.

Back