All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Carolina Legacy's new uniforms...

e0064x.jpg

zso0o6.jpg
I am actually kinda in love with these :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Does it MATTER if "Juniors and Under" must wear full tops if 12 year olds can still compete in glorified bathing suits on senior teams?

Yes it does. The rule isn't so much about one 12 year old in a crop top so much as an entire team of them. It doesn't look as "bad" when it's one 12 year old on a team of high school girls compared to a team where the average age is 10.

My mom went to EVERY uniform fitting with me and made sure (even though I never opposed) that everything was long enough. I don't know why some girls want their top or skirt to just graze their bits and pieces when standing still. What's going to happen when you actually lift up your arms? Call me old fashioned but if your bra/underboob/cheeks peak out when you move, add some fabric!! Rant over.

I'm actually one of two designers behind the new Double Down Invincible and Top Gun Program uniforms. Thank you for the feedback...positive, constructive and other, lol. The Double Down uni was a play on two of the coaches favorite uniforms throughout his years of cheerleading...Legend Lady Jags "Bumble Bee" and Top Gun Lady Jags.

As for our new program uniform, as a staff, we felt that Lady Jags uniform last season was our favorite and most eye catching color scheme on the floor. Since 2003 we've had a predominantly black and white program uniform, predominantly gold program uniform and a predominantly black uniform, going into our 20th season we wanted to make a statement that was not only bold and clean but representative of our routines and personalities. I think so many get caught up in wanting to make something so athletic and clean sometimes that you often forget that's your perception and interpretation of what cheerleading should be. I think I speak for the majority of our staff when I say we look at All Star Cheer as a unique athletic activity with a flair and allure all its own...this is our thought process...this is who we are.

We have a strap like that and a lower neckline on my uniform (TG Lady Jags), and there have been no problems so far for anyone. I don't even notice the neck strap most of the time and usually don't have it on under warmups. I really like this uniform, although I am somewhat biased since it is so similar to my own:p

That's fine then :) I actually saw another picture of the uniform and the neck strap didn't look as high on that one, it's so hard to tell from a picture! Glad you like your uniforms :)

Back