All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If you are set on this particular design, I'd suggest get rid of the star on the skirt and that huge one the shoulder. Make the words of your logo centered? I think it'll just look weird when it's off to the side. Add a sleeve. It looks a lot more athletic that way as someone mentioned. Also, please please please please please don't do mystique on mystique for your colors. Please :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

@ARajamin I would also recommend removing the two huge stars and the three little stars under the logo--maybe even the small stars down the side of the sleeve. Too many of one thing can turn out looking tacky, although I'm not generally a fan of stars, which is why I could dislike that. You could do sprinkled rhinestones down the sleeve instead of the stars to still give it some sass. Is this a dress or a skirt and top? Either way, it's great that you're choosing a more conservative uniform style. I think that one-shouldered uniforms are going to be fading out within the next few years, so you may want to consider doing two sleeves to keep it classic. If you do choose to keep the one shoulder, consider making the strap the same red fabric as the braid to keep the flow and avoid the strap looking like an after-thought.

2h8cs4n.jpg
Here is a clearer picture of our new uniform.
Sorry for the large size!
I decided I really love these. I think it took me a second to take in, but theyre really beautiful. I especially like the swirl across the front, although i wish it matched up a little better with the shorts.

Let me tell you, with the weight gain I've experienced just from my body maturing over the past few years I would hate to have to wear that cutout uniform. One year it could look great and then the next year I would be spilling out..not fun.

I have to say that for the most part I'm not a big fan of the crop top trend..don't get me wrong I love the designs of most of the them but I'm happy their putting the 'senior only crop top' rule into place because I wouldn't want my child to feel the pressure of looking good in a crop top and shorts at such a young age.

The kids in our gym who have been there since youth, or before, are so used to crop tops, they don't think about their milk bellies. My CP is very modest, but when I asked her which she preferred, she said cropped. She said it's what she's used to, it's the type of uniform the gym has traditionally worn, and as soon as she's done competing, she's changing into something more comfortable, anyway. That surprised me. We worry so much, but our kids can be so pragmatic. I guess the parents' POV and the athletes POV is very different.

As I've (a parent) always told other parents and kids and my own kids hey if you feel comfortable and you can rock it. 'You go girl'. It's not up to me to judge'. My job as a parent is to make sure when my child leaves that comp she is adequately covered

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back