All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

These awful uniforms make me so excited to become a gym owner and actively involved with the rules side of cheer. I am so passionate about this sport but this is the opposite direction I'd like to see it go in. I'd prefer cheer to be more similar to acro and tumbling: no bows, no crazy hair, no bling. Stingrays have my favorite uniforms always. I already have planned out in my head what my future gyms uniforms will be like. Say no to bling, mesh, mystic, and skimpiness. If people want our sport to be respected as, well, a sport, we have to start dressing like one.

ETA: HOLY HUGE IMAGE! sorry bout that! Connect Cheer NW's new uniforms! I'm in love with these! Their C5 (small coed 5) has the crop top, every other team has full top! I think the base color is actually a navy blue, it just came out black in the picture?
34eqplu.jpg

I LOVE all of Fierce's uniforms. period.

The Glitzgirl uni seems more revealing due to photoshop enhancement...thats obvious. It would be cute if it was a couple inches longer.

Although I still dont understand all the fuss when teams have already competed in uniforms like this at a USASF event so who's to say it wont keep happening, especially when certain gyms get away with wearing "gloves" and tube tops.

tumblr_mxd0mzEmRD1s50szpo1_500.jpg

now i know this isn't a New Uniform for a specific team but this uniform design just makes me feel all sorts of frustrated.

But really, what strapless bra would even offer this much lift!? Please let me know, because I've yet to figure it out apparently...IMO, it has to be photoshopped or some "trick" (duct tape bra?) to hold them up there without straps.

Agreed. I'm sooooooo glad my kids are out of cheer if this is where it's headed.

On a side... Wth is wrong with her parents? She really is like in the 12-14 age range (I feel like she was 12 when she did the tclm thing and that was awhile ago). Why would anyone think it's OK to push up a child's chest like that? Let alone the parents of said child.

To my California peeps: is cleavage on children a California thing? The little girl from last year (that was bending over and providing the view that could not be unseen) was also from CA (Fierce). I just don't get it - I still freak out when my 19-year-old shows cleavage!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Fierce Board mobile app

Hell to the no it's not a thing out here! Not for our children at least.

s
cheer connect your unis get an 11/10 for being so clean, simple and perfect :cloud9: whoever slapped together THOUGHT ABOUT AND CREATED these amazing things you get a gold star and a cookie
I actually think these are just basic uniforms like no custom designing! Like a catalog uniform! i love them!

this will probably come out creepy because she's 12 and it'll sound like i just stare at her chest (which i don't)... but if that is Bianca, then that is photoshopped, no doubt. she is a very thin, very muscular 12 year old girl. those girls ain't hers. and while that uniform may not be in the greatest taste, all of the blame falls with glitzy girl who "enhanced" that photo because they thought that would be necessary to sell their product to other 12 year old girls :rolleyes:, and i can not completely blame her parents who okayed it. they were probably present at the photo shoot and okayed her in the uniform, but not the editing that came after.

my question is WHY does this company want to portray their product and the industry this way?
I cant deal

Turtleneck uniforms aren't looking too bad right now.

<---- You rang??

Connect Cheer NW's new uniforms! I'm in love with these! Their C5 (small coed 5) has the crop top, every other team has full top! I think the base color is actually a navy blue

Totally agree. The Cheer Connect uniforms are gorgeous in person. SO clean and sparkly! The back is beautiful, too. And their full tops were perfect (and full tops usually spell heartache to me). Well done, CC!

Lets try this again!

I'm proud to finally show off our new uniforms for my program Elite Allstars, situated in Melbourne, Australia.

Here are some images of my youth uniform and senior uniform. Huge shout out to GK, who have been amazing!

16m6ftc.jpg

8y59o1.jpg

10epqme.jpg

w9xrfl.jpg

The youth uniform is also covered in jewels, but you can't really see it in this photo.

I'm sorry but are you kidding those pink ones are exactly the same as Melbourne elites. The pink ones are a bad version of melbourne's gorgeous uniform!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I'm sorry but are you kidding those pink ones are exactly the same as Melbourne elites. The pink ones are a bad version of melbourne's gorgeous uniform!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Theres are hundreds of teams that use this design. It's stock catalog gk.

The Fierce Board App! ||

Back