All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yeah same for me. It's a similar design to the ones Elite wears and I don't like it there either. The front looks unproportionally big and somehow the lines are off for me. But I'm beyond excited Rangers are finally back!! :)

I didn't notice the similarity...but that would explain a few things considering who the coach is ;)

Okay I have been neglecting this thread and I come back to 20 pages....lol
So to catch up:
I have a VERY VERY hard time with Power's uniforms period. The owner of Power is a "dyed in the cloth" Mormon, that uniform (and some of her other creations) fly directly in the face of their modesty standards. I can understand a crop top because even dancers that are Mormon where costumes but mesh all up the leg to the point that your kids will HAVE to either go commando or wear a thong? GTFO. It's hypocritical to post pictures on IG of you and your kids at Children's program and then dress your athletes like strippers.
I can't even start with GlitzGirl...my cp loves Bianca...the kid is actually really sweet to her fans and interacts with them like they are her actual friends. If her mom trolls the board...you my friend are a HORRIBLE parent and the fact you let a company dress your 12 year old like a WWE Diva (but judging by the pictures of your 8 year old you do it yourself) for what? So they can have a few years of "fame" that will end as soon as they age out? Me thinks this has more to do with your ego and less to do with your child.
And for the gym owners that these kids cheer for....is this how you want your gym portrayed? These kids go out there and their parents sign them up for every sketch photo opportunity and it links back to YOUR gym. I give CA credit for the fact none of their "cheerlebritys" have been photographed this way.
The day that USAG offers A&T at the club level we are out. Everyone complains about the uniform standards well guess what THIS is the reason we have started having them.

So to catch up:
I have a VERY VERY hard time with Power's uniforms period. The owner of Power is a "dyed in the cloth" Mormon, that uniform (and some of her other creations) fly directly in the face of their modesty standards. I can understand a crop top because even dancers that are Mormon where costumes but mesh all up the leg to the point that your kids will HAVE to either go commando or wear a thong? GTFO. It's hypocritical to post pictures on IG of you and your kids at Children's program and then dress your athletes like strippers.
I can't even start with GlitzGirl...my cp loves Bianca...the kid is actually really sweet to her fans and interacts with them like they are her actual friends. If her mom trolls the board...you my friend are a HORRIBLE parent and the fact you let a company dress your 12 year old like a WWE Diva (but judging by the pictures of your 8 year old you do it yourself) for what? So they can have a few years of "fame" that will end as soon as they age out? Me thinks this has more to do with your ego and less to do with your child.
And for the gym owners that these kids cheer for....is this how you want your gym portrayed? These kids go out there and their parents sign them up for every sketch photo opportunity and it links back to YOUR gym. I give CA credit for the fact none of their "cheerlebritys" have been photographed this way.
The day that USAG offers A&T at the club level we are out. Everyone complains about the uniform standards well guess what THIS is the reason we have started having them.

Thank you for saying every last word i have been thinking.....
Amen!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

https://24.media.tumblr.com/372d5b57834226add2f81ecc014390f7/tumblr_mxkbxpoVEo1rxz484o1_500.jpg
tumblr_mxkbxpoVEo1rxz484o1_500.jpg

Tiger Elite Allstars

Last edited:
So to catch up:

I promise I'm not trying to stir up trouble however a well known CA athlete was wearing "that" Glitzigirl Uniform and promoting the brand this past weekend at a comp and their picture was splashed all over twitter (well at least my timeline).
I understand you probably didn't know, not calling you out!

I need to stop letting this thread draw me in. It does NOTHING for my heart.

Gyms- if we're talking about your uniform on here, take it into consideration. It's about you. Your image. Your legacy. We love this sport and it's tomfoolery like this that makes it harder for the rest of us. It is not about your athletes personally. YOU are adults. YOU are responsible. And we are not taking this anymore.

AMEN, this is such a perfect statement and now this thread can end because this is pure perfection
So to catch up:

I promise I'm not trying to stir up trouble however a well known CA athlete was wearing "that" Glitzigirl Uniform and promoting the brand this past weekend at a comp and their picture was splashed all over twitter (well at least my timeline).
I understand you probably didn't know, not calling you out!

(This isn't necessarily directed at you) The gyms aren't responsible for little Susie's mom/dad/guardian allowing little Susie to be made up and dressed in these outfits because they aren't repping the gyms at that point. I place the responsibility, again, on the parents and those people who own these clothing companies.

Now, this is direct at you - so there are minors wearing the above-mentioned outfit from Glitzigirl? Like out in public? :eek:

(This isn't necessarily directed at you) The gyms aren't responsible for little Susie's mom/dad/guardian allowing little Susie to be made up and dressed in these outfits because they aren't repping the gyms at that point. I place the responsibility, again, on the parents and those people who own these clothing companies.

Now, this is direct at you - so there are minors wearing the above-mentioned outfit from Glitzigirl? Like out in public? :eek:
Yep. Promoting glitz girl at comps... Which I don't have an issue with as a concept, like when TCLM (I believe it was them) had their magazine promo uni, it was classy and cute, and I thought it was a cool idea. But the glitz girl one is just inappropriate and overdone....

Back