All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Two things I'm over. They kind of go hand in hand:
1. Mesh. It was cute at first but now it's sooo overplayed.
2. Trying to find ways around the full top rule. The world isn't going to end if we don't have our stomachs showing in some way. Yes I think crop tops are cute but I also think full tops will actually help us gain legitimacy as a sport.

I faintly remember a uniform with stomach strips too... I want to say they were from New Zealand or Australia but I could be completely wrong... I'll see if I can find it
Found them, it's the same uniform that popped up in the 2012-2013 New Uniforms thread. But it is a team from NZ. Didn't like them then.... still don't like them now.

ETA: I wonder what the back looks like...?

I saw these on tumblr. They were posted earlier today, so I'm assuming they're new? Does that count as a full top or not? :p
tumblr_mowaxzsEYV1r97jkvo1_1280.jpg

ETA: holy huge! Sorry guys, I'm just too lazy to resize it and everything lol.
I'm speechless in a bad way.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Didn't Macs just get new unis last year?
I love the bling and the level 5 flows much better than the full top one posted earlier. I love that the top is the same but the skirt is different - for some reason I'm in love with the level 5 and there's no one particular thing that stands out... it's just beautiful.

her uniform is completely different. It looks like they tweaked an original and she doesn't have the fixed one yet.

I didn't even notice the difference in the neckline until you said this.

But really, does this count as a crop top or a full top?

Fame uni would be so cute as a half top with maybe different sleeves. I don't know how those tummy straps are supposed to be flattering on bigger girls at all...

Didn't Macs just get new unis last year?
I love the bling and the level 5 flows much better than the full top one posted earlier. I love that the top is the same but the skirt is different - for some reason I'm in love with the level 5 and there's no one particular thing that stands out... it's just beautiful.

Macs level 5 got new uniforms last year, but they decided to get new ones this year for the whole program! Lower levels have full tops. I love them!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back