All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Typically i design for my company. The reason being because i think GK and Varsity are both highly un-reasonable for pricing. No parent wants to pay 400$ and up for a uniform the team might just use for one season. The reason why i dont design do other company's is simply this. I have a style to my uniforms and i feel that once a different manufacturer such as GK or Varsity claims one of my designs they will produce my style. therefor my uniform type is being used under a company without any credit. The company i work for tries to offer all uniforms under the 300 mark. Cheer needs to be reasonable, not a conflict with families already paying 4 thousand dollars a year. I dont want to see my creations used by companies that are out to get me anyway. I love this sport and want the best for all athletes and parents. This sport should not bring families in debt. and this is why, i, myself am not cheering this season. I simply cannot afford it, especially when i need to be focusing on college.
I honestly hope teams come to me, not because i want to just design and make them cute and original( no design of mine will ever be duplicated for someone else) but because i want to help that team not only save money, but offer amazing quality. I am a people person. Not a business man, i actually care about the people i offer uniforms to. For example i have the highest respect for Courtney Smith pope and her sister and the CEA staff for contacting me and maintaining a friend to friend manner rather than " i want this, i want that". It makes my job and their efforts 100x easier and casual. sorry for lagging this answer on xoxo -Ry

What company do you work for? Website?

Maybe this has already been discussed but I don't feel like going through the whole Board to find out. Does anyone know if Generals will be wearing the uniform they intended to debut day 2 Worlds last year?

Maybe this has already been discussed but I don't feel like going through the whole Board to find out. Does anyone know if Generals will be wearing the uniform they intended to debut day 2 Worlds last year?
There was no such uniform... it was just a rumor. They debuted new uniforms at NCA and black ops got their new ones at worlds.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Typically i design for my company. The reason being because i think GK and Varsity are both highly un-reasonable for pricing. No parent wants to pay 400$ and up for a uniform the team might just use for one season. The reason why i dont design do other company's is simply this. I have a style to my uniforms and i feel that once a different manufacturer such as GK or Varsity claims one of my designs they will produce my style. therefor my uniform type is being used under a company without any credit. The company i work for tries to offer all uniforms under the 300 mark. Cheer needs to be reasonable, not a conflict with families already paying 4 thousand dollars a year. I dont want to see my creations used by companies that are out to get me anyway. I love this sport and want the best for all athletes and parents. This sport should not bring families in debt. and this is why, i, myself am not cheering this season. I simply cannot afford it, especially when i need to be focusing on college.
I honestly hope teams come to me, not because i want to just design and make them cute and original( no design of mine will ever be duplicated for someone else) but because i want to help that team not only save money, but offer amazing quality. I am a people person. Not a business man, i actually care about the people i offer uniforms to. For example i have the highest respect for Courtney Smith pope and her sister and the CEA staff for contacting me and maintaining a friend to friend manner rather than " i want this, i want that". It makes my job and their efforts 100x easier and casual. sorry for lagging this answer on xoxo -Ry
Can I just say I love you and everything you stand for (just by reading that post) and there really needs to be more designers like you in this world.

I would never comment on a team's uniform choice on message boards. I will remind everyone, though, that the uniform restriction doesn't go into affect until the Fall of 2015 AND it's only in affect for Junior age and below.

i assume this is in response to my post and i didn't mean to put you on the spot or even have you respond to my question.

i am just generally curious to USASF/all EP's when that rule does go into affect, is there a definition of full top? i realize that may sound silly and it should be cut and dry... but there are uniforms such as the one recently posted here. or like trinity's this past season that were full top in the front, but the back was open and "cropped." or those "monokinis" where half of the stomach is in a full top and a section is not. or mesh. these uniforms make something that should be black and white very gray.

i assume this is in response to my post and i didn't mean to put you on the spot or even have you respond to my question.

i am just generally curious to USASF/all EP's when that rule does go into affect, is there a definition of full top? i realize that may sound silly and it should be cut and dry... but there are uniforms such as the one recently posted here. or like trinity's this past season that were full top in the front, but the back was open and "cropped." or those "monokinis" where half of the stomach is in a full top and a section is not. or mesh. these uniforms make something that should be black and white very gray.
Good question...is there a definition of a full top?

This is not an official uniform. Just one i did in my spare time for AZ power Envy. Thoughts?
BNzqDY6CcAA-jTu.jpg:large

Back