All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes! My little ones' shorts are either too short or too baggy. Even worse, their little girl Dora undies hang out over the top and I see neon colors. No one can find little girl black undies, so I told their moms to pick up black tights and cut the legs off. Voila! Inexpensive way to lengthen their shorts just a bit and hide their undies.

That's brilliant!

Like the one's on page 161? Or are you talking about something else?
Oh thank you very much....I just don't recall seeing it and I look at this thread fairly regularly. After going back to page 161...I have to say I am not a huge fan. The CJA in front is HUGE and I am just not sure about the rest, maybe in person they are fab.

Reactions: Ems
Never thought about this before, but do most people who have uniforms with shorts wear spandex underneath just in case they would ride up or something or no?
Cp does. It also makes for am easy quick change out into and out of her uniform skirt when she needs to be at a competition hours before/after she actually competes.

tumblr_mxolirfLkD1qg8nwdo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mxolirfLkD1qg8nwdo2_500.jpg
https://24.media.tumblr.com/fa80a7bee49eaf3331ed6deb81658efd/tumblr_mxolirfLkD1qg8nwdo1_500.jpg found these on tumblr (as usual). Someone tell me if they were already posted please but I love the rhinestones.

Dinner: probably ramen for the rest of December because I just spent my life savings on a Beyoncé ticket.

@embersglow I really like those.

@HeresAThought probably because
1. It's waaaaaaaaay too hot button of a topic for Fierce Board.
2. Her comment was deleted so I assume she requested it.
3. My experience with her is that that was in no way intentional or meant to be offensive. While I see that it was offensive, I think intent does matter.
Maybe a PM kind of convo. :(

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Be my mother.

Yes! My little ones' shorts are either too short or too baggy. Even worse, their little girl Dora undies hang out over the top and I see neon colors. No one can find little girl black undies, so I told their moms to pick up black tights and cut the legs off. Voila! Inexpensive way to lengthen their shorts just a bit and hide their undies.

...well, in one of the creepier ads i've gotten on here... JCPenney has solid black little girls underwear in case anyone was wondering. :eek:

(p.s. great idea with the tights)

Lol well... I'd love to be. But you should know that I spent my kids' Christmas present money on a Beyoncé ticket for myself. So you might not want me to be your mother. I am a pretty cool mom though... :D

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Hey if you got me one too... We can work with that.
Though my mom's birthday present to me was my $200 Beyonce ticket, so I guess she's aiight.

Back