All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

New uniform? I don't remember seeing them

LOVE the top! So not bra friendly but the idea of the back is cool. Not a fan of the butt wording or how the black doesn't really fade to the white on the back; it almost looks like a black skirt was dipped in white paint or something.

I edited where you quoted her post because someone else had already edited her comment....(her or another admin/mod)...so there was no context anymore.......I don't know who edited what you said. As soon as I saw how the conversation had headed about the 12 year old I said move on...

My response quoted what she said so it was still there in context to my reply. Telling people to "move on" did not erase the pages of pages of discussion that were there prior to. Yes they've moved on now, but the pages and pages about a 12 yr old were still up for all to view.

At any rate. I see what it is .

Back to uniforms.

My response quoted what she said so it was still there in context to my reply. Telling people to "move on" did not erase the pages of pages of discussion that were there prior to. Yes they've moved on now, but the pages and pages about a 12 yr old were still up for all to view.

At any rate. I see what it is .

Back to uniforms.

I guess that's what you're not understanding.....her post was edited and therefore should have been edited in your reply as well...when I saw it wasn't I did it. Since that left your answer there out of context, I also edited it as well.

At any rate, I also see what it is.

I guess that's what you're not understanding.....her post was edited and therefore should have been edited in your reply as well...when I saw it wasn't I did it. Since that left your answer there out of context, I also edited it as well.

At any rate, I also see what it is.
OOOoooo Don't mess with mstealtoyou, she is a beast. :deadhorse:

OOOoooo Don't mess with mstealtoyou, she is a beast. :deadhorse:

You're crazy. LOL

I can't tell whether I'm being as unclear as it seems or if she's just trying to prove a point. Either way....that was my last say on the matter.

Dinner: probably ramen for the rest of December because I just spent my life savings on a Beyoncé ticket.

@embersglow I really like those.

@HeresAThought probably because
1. It's waaaaaaaaay too hot button of a topic for Fierce Board.
2. Her comment was deleted so I assume she requested it.
3. My experience with her is that that was in no way intentional or meant to be offensive. While I see that it was offensive, I think intent does matter.
Maybe a PM kind of convo. :(

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Beyonce is well worth the money. Saw her in Dallas in July.

Back