All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

du061.jpg

Mysterious new uniform

i think fantasy's new one is a white version of this

OMG I CANT!!! So cute So cute So cute! (crying) Lace, Colors, Quality! PERFECT <3

If I produced the same uniform I would take out the mesh so the top was isolated and the sleeves were pull-up. lol you guys would gag. The uniform, how it is, is enough to make most of you faint. So it's unanimous that everyone hates it. But I'm glad to say I LIVE! This uniform is a breath of fresh air outside of the boring, cookie-cutter uniforms that lack any sense of imagination and originality.

Theres a difference between lacking in imagination/originality and wanting your athletes body parts to stay in the uniform while competing.

Theres a difference between lacking in imagination/originality and wanting your athletes body parts to stay in the uniform while competing.

I acknowledge that difference. However, it's completely irrelevant to my post :). I never implied that all the innovative uniforms produced this year are incapable of retaining the athlete's body. A uniform can be both functional and fashionable. If were talking about breasts then the Power uniform is obviously capable of supporting the chest area. The neckline is a reasonable depth. Nothing is falling out of this uniform... Even if a guy wore this, nothing would fall out... So your whole post is invalidated. Now if you simply dislike the design then that's fine and we don't share the same opinion, no problem. ;)

just watching the WSF feed - is top notch's uniform new? i do not recall a 100% lime green mystic uniform on them. i don't think i want to see an unclose picture, though :confused:

also - i guess this pertains to the uniform thread since it seems to be a trend? - attention coaches: allowing your teams to wear high black socks looks like your entire team is in ankle braces and makes me question your tumbling coaches' abilities. it is not cute. (especially with the full body lime green uniform, but other teams are wearing them too)

Top Gun's official Facebook said that they have new program uniforms from GK Elite

1457709_10152520139788438_625972329_n.jpg

Does anyone have the full picture of their new program uniforms? Thank you so much

Top Gun's official Facebook said that they have new program uniforms from GK Elite

1457709_10152520139788438_625972329_n.jpg

Does anyone have the full picture of their new program uniforms? Thank you so much

I feel so sorry for the parents of TG athletes, it seems like each team has a new uni every year!

Never thought I'd see the day when top gun has a more conservative uniform than most gyms..

But i do like these a lot! They're similar to lady jags
Yea I really like these! They do tend to be a lot more conservative for the non-Worlds teams uniforms so I guess I wasn't really expecting them to be too crazy.

Yea I really like these! They do tend to be a lot more conservative for the non-Worlds teams uniforms so I guess I wasn't really expecting them to be too crazy.
That's a bald-faced lie. :p Do we not remember the program halter-triangle-top/arm warmer/bootie short fiasco of if not last year, than the year before? Heck, I think someone on here even has it in their av- granted the kid wearing it in that one isn't a mini. But I'm pretty sure the youngins had that one as well..

Back