All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

GK did the old Legends uniforms. Most of our level 5 uniforms (at the beach) have been a donation from someone so I'm not sure of the companies. As far as I know we've never used Varsity and the current program uni is from CDT I think or something like that. I believe Notorious uni from last year was CDT and them restoned by a Gypsy Dress Maker (literally a gypsy dress person). Not sure about the ones they wore Prelims at worlds as they were also donated.
worlds prelims were made by gk

Straight from twitter - Fame Vengeance!
BcssBD7CQAAHJi3.jpg:large

I thought the shoulders were white fabric because of the girl on the right being pale lol
I like them more when I thought it was fabric instead of a cut out.

I think they should fill in either the shoulders or the back with fabric and I'd like it a lot more.

I thought the shoulders were white fabric because of the girl on the right being pale lol
I like them more when I thought it was fabric instead of a cut out.

I think they should fill in either the shoulders or the back with fabric and I'd like it a lot more.
Hahah so did I! But I'm glad it's a cutout, I like it better now lol

Thought- if someone creates an all-mesh stomach for a full top uniform, and the stomach mesh rips leaving the stomach exposed, will they get hit with a deduction?

Does the mesh even satisfy to full top rule ? Don't quote me on this but I thought the new rule was about "exposed midriffs", so the mesh doesn't help with that at all. I know tons of people probably said that already but, I'm still wondering.

Does the mesh even satisfy to full top rule ? Don't quote me on this but I thought the new rule was about "exposed midriffs", so the mesh doesn't help with that at all. I know tons of people probably said that already but, I'm still wondering.
nobody knows if mesh works or not. No clarification on the rule so far.... Would probably be useful for designing uniforms but nope.

My CP's old gym used mesh stomachs this year on their new unis for all of their teams (tiny 1 - senior 5). Underneath the mesh, they have thick flesh colored material so that their actual stomach is not showing. I have posted this pic before a couple of months ago.
156zleo.jpg

My CP's old gym used mesh stomachs this year on their new unis for all of their teams (tiny 1 - senior 5). Underneath the mesh, they have thick flesh colored material so that their actual stomach is not showing. I have posted this pic before a couple of months ago.
156zleo.jpg
Wow I never even realized that they had nude fabric underneath, but now that I think about it I've never seen any belly buttons and the mesh looks the same on everyone! I think that if you're going to do stomach mesh that's how to do it - it looks sooo cohesive and you know that it'll work with the full top rule.

I think I like the mesh better when there are some rhinestones on it rather than being just plain mesh. Cause then it looks more together rather than some mesh just strewn on a uniform.

I'm so confused. What is the obsession with showing stomachs? I get it - people like crop tops. My cp's liked them too, and I don't mind them. But most people's arguments in favor of them have been "it's easier to tumble and stunt in" and "it's too hot without crops!" Ok.

So, there's a rule. Finding ugly ways to get around the rule does not do anything except make you a) have an ugly uniform, and b) look petty and childish. People keep saying we're going to see all this mesh as a way around the rule and I just do. not. get. it. You're so mad about a silly rule that you will put 200 kids in $350 of ugly just to prove that you can and will find a way to show stomachs?

Is there some other point to mesh stomachs that I'm missing?

(SN: @Sherry I'm not talking about yours. I actually really like that one and it doesn't look like mesh really. I mean the see-through ones that you can clearly see stomachs, just covered by mesh)

Back