All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/fwriv4.jpg[/IMG

Integrity cheer elite all stars from Nova Scotia

Just in case people don't want to click the link to see!
fwriv4.jpg

I really like how sparkly this mystic is! And I like the white mesh. These remind me of snowflake or something--I mean that in a good way lol. The only thing I don't like is the blue around the neck. I'd like it better if it was more of a V shape than a U.

ETA: I think this is a uniform that would require all athletes to tan lol. I know I'd blend in with it if I didn't!

If you go on the website and look at the gallery it appears some athletes are wearing their home gyms unis, like outlaws from Australia and the ever so population CTR (cheer perfection)
I know I'm late to the party & I'm just trying to catch up here... Where can I find a pic of the Glitz Girl 'uniform' that everyone keeps talking about? And what event are we talking about that Outlaws athletes wore their uniforms to? I'm just curious...

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

fwriv4.jpg

I really like how sparkly this mystic is! And I like the white mesh. These remind me of snowflake or something--I mean that in a good way lol. The only thing I don't like is the blue around the neck. I'd like it better if it was more of a V shape than a U.

ETA: I think this is a uniform that would require all athletes to tan lol. I know I'd blend in with it if I didn't!
I feel like the fabric of the shorts would make all their butts look like disco balls... is that inappropriate of me to say? or like a christmas ornament or something. Idk. Not a fan. If they switched all the white to matte black and the black to white I would love it.

fwriv4.jpg

the holographic print is cool, in theory, and fits with their name. i would like to switch the silver/white with the black on the shorts and add quite a few inches. of course, i'd prefer the top to be bra friendly, but whatever. i'd like it without mesh, i think. maybe put that sparkly, solid black there?

i've seen this top used a few times and it sort of seems like an almost pretty way to cool off you armpits... like my winter coat has arm pit vents you can unzip if you're hot... so the mesh can do that. but i don't think any of the other teams with the mesh armpit area have used white. i just envision the white getting dingy and brown in the pits and being ugly after a few performances. for their sake, i hope that doesn't happen.

fwriv4.jpg

I don't understand why I like this, but I do. I think because it looks like a snowflake. I'm not a fan of the neckline and the obvious bra issue, but I really like the colors and the sparkly fabric. I'm so confused, as this uniform goes against everything I stand for! :D

(and to go back to the Keystone uniform. I actually would have liked it better if it wasn't served with such attitude and dismissal of "kids and moms". Because now that it's been a few days, other than the bra issue, I like it a lot. But now Keystone is forever going to be in my mind as "Ew... That rude guy." Not that it matters since I'm sure I will never lay eyes on Keystone anywhere besides this thread in my life, just that it says a lot about how one person can color people's perception of a whole program)

Maybe this is better for the school section, but the new Varsity Spirit Catalog is out! I love so many of these and am going to desperately try talk our coach into letting us get new uniforms. We need an update.

iPaper <----That's the link lol

Not trying to start a fight or anything. But, Keystone Extreme did just received a bid for worlds this weekend in Richmond. Also, sometimes initials of gyms are similar to one another and colors as well.

Maybe this is better for the school section, but the new Varsity Spirit Catalog is out! I love so many of these and am going to desperately try talk our coach into letting us get new uniforms. We need an update.

OMG, I was thinking about you yesterday - did you cheer in Green Bay? Brrrrrrrrrrr

With manners, Keystone Extreme is a respectful gym. Sometimes, what we think is not rude, but to others it is especially on line. This one reason I barely post on social medias. I think one way, and I do not want people to misread it. May the commenthaves been rude, maybe, but whose to judge.

I love school unis. So clean. I miss my cp's high school cheer days (even tho she had the ugliest uniform in America - and of course they hot brand new ones the year after she graduated)

With manners, Keystone Extreme is a respectful gym. Sometimes, what we think is not rude, but to others it is especially on line. This one reason I barely post on social medias. I think one way, and I do not want people to misread it. May the commenthaves been rude, maybe, but whose to judge.
I think the majority of fierceboarders who read the thread would agree that he was rude. That tells you something.
And tweeting that people are the dumbest humans alive isn't even a gray area. It's just rude. If you don't think that's rude, you're lying to yourself.

Back