All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Maybe this is better for the school section, but the new Varsity Spirit Catalog is out! I love so many of these and am going to desperately try talk our coach into letting us get new uniforms. We need an update.

iPaper <----That's the link lol
The other day I was having a discussion with my parents about you and your sisters (that sounds SO creepy) but I was saying how it's SOOOOO cold by you yet you still have to cheer in it and they brought up the point that you guys know how to dress and prepare for it SO I wanted to pick your brain a little.. what do you wear under/with your uniforms that make the cold somewhat more bearable?

OMG, I was thinking about you yesterday - did you cheer in Green Bay? Brrrrrrrrrrr
Yes! I wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be though! I didn't get too cold until the fourth quarter, but I was still hoping for overtime :(

Maybe this is better for the school section, but the new Varsity Spirit Catalog is out! I love so many of these and am going to desperately try talk our coach into letting us get new uniforms. We need an update.

iPaper <----That's the link lol
They always have such cute camp wear in there! And yet our camp wear is never cute. Maybe that'll change now that we're getting a new coach though. Fingers crossed!
I also really like a lot of those dance team's unis. I don't like any of the ones that teams have at the three high schools in the district. I like the ones that look a little bit more like cheer uniforms.

The other day I was having a discussion with my parents about you and your sisters (that sounds SO creepy) but I was saying how it's SOOOOO cold by you yet you still have to cheer in it and they brought up the point that you guys know how to dress and prepare for it SO I wanted to pick your brain a little.. what do you wear under/with your uniforms that make the cold somewhat more bearable?

Hahah that's not that creepy lol. Let's see, yesterday I wore on top: padded sports bra (I was hoping the extra padding would help lol), tank top, usual bodysuit, underarmour thermal shirt thing, fuzzy Northface and big puffy Packer jacket (the one in my avatar picture!) and then I had a adhesive back warmer stuck onto the tank top. I had another like yoga zippy jacket on but I took it off because it kept bunching up under my arms and I couldn't stand it. On the bottom I had: underwear (duh lol), ice skating tights, thermal underamour leggings, regular VS leggings and then my warm up pants. I also had hand warmers stuck to my butt on the underarmour leggings lol. Then for my feet I had: my tights with toe warmers stuck to the top of my toes, a pair of regular no show socks with a long foot warmer stuck to the bottom, a pair of high, thick socks, knee high fuzzy socks and then my Bearpaw boots. Thankfully our coach let us wear boots instead of our cheer shoes because I would not have been able to fit all that in them! On my hands I had: Gloves with hand warmers on the top, another pair of gloves, then mittens lined all the way throughout with hand warmers. I also had a scarf, a fuzzy head band (the one in my avatar pic) and then a knit hat over that.

But of course with the cold weather I still had a drunk man yell "show me some skin!" at me...sigh.

Here's a picture! I'm the one on the guys shoulders. Sorry for the huge size!
f4h1xy.jpg

I just really hate the shorts trend and I wish it would die. I've seen very few shorts done right, and they aren't super flattering. Also, they're always an awkward length... Either WAY too short or too long. I wouldn't feel comfortable wearing them (and I know I'm not the only one) Okay rant over.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I think a lot of ill-fitting uniforms could be alleviated if gym owners stop using generic sizers and/or using practice wear sizing to use as a guise for ordering uniforms in which we pay hundreds of $$$$ for. I just saw on Season 2. Episode 12 they were fitting cheerleaders by them trying on the actual uniform top ( didn't have any detail/name on it).

Shorts you cannot use your gym short/nike pro size to order hence all the crazy looking unflattering uniforms.

Hahah that's not that creepy lol. Let's see, yesterday I wore on top: padded sports bra (I was hoping the extra padding would help lol), tank top, usual bodysuit, underarmour thermal shirt thing, fuzzy Northface and big puffy Packer jacket (the one in my avatar picture!) and then I had a adhesive back warmer stuck onto the tank top. I had another like yoga zippy jacket on but I took it off because it kept bunching up under my arms and I couldn't stand it. On the bottom I had: underwear (duh lol), ice skating tights, thermal underamour leggings, regular VS leggings and then my warm up pants. I also had hand warmers stuck to my butt on the underarmour leggings lol. Then for my feet I had: my tights with toe warmers stuck to the top of my toes, a pair of regular no show socks with a long foot warmer stuck to the bottom, a pair of high, thick socks, knee high fuzzy socks and then my Bearpaw boots. Thankfully our coach let us wear boots instead of our cheer shoes because I would not have been able to fit all that in them! On my hands I had: Gloves with hand warmers on the top, another pair of gloves, then mittens lined all the way throughout with hand warmers. I also had a scarf, a fuzzy head band (the one in my avatar pic) and then a knit hat over that.

But of course with the cold weather I still had a drunk man yell "show me some skin!" at me...sigh.

Here's a picture! I'm the one on the guys shoulders. Sorry for the huge size!
f4h1xy.jpg

You're just a big cute puff ball!!! Great picture. I just read your list of clothing to my friend here at work and I lost my breath. LOL!

As a (former) backspot I would hate for my flyer to be wearing high socks.

Then you would've hated cheering at Flora back in my day. I think my soph year we had high socks with ACF on it. They were ordered on accident, but I rocked them and loved them because I'm forever cold.

Yes! I wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be though! I didn't get too cold until the fourth quarter, but I was still hoping for overtime :(

Yesterday I tried to watch the game but I kept turning because I kept getting sympathy cold for everyone but I also wondered if y'all got "I can't take it, I'm too cold" breaks?

Yesterday I tried to watch the game but I kept turning because I kept getting sympathy cold for everyone but I also wondered if y'all got "I can't take it, I'm too cold" breaks?

Lol no we didn't! We did get to go in at half time though, which never happens.

I know I'm late to the party & I'm just trying to catch up here... Where can I find a pic of the Glitz Girl 'uniform' that everyone keeps talking about? And what event are we talking about that Outlaws athletes wore their uniforms to? I'm just curious...

Allstar Apparel Uniforms & Team Wear - Home
It takes a few seconds to load but then you can see the infamous bandeau "uniform" and there is a picture of the Outlaws uniform, maybe it was made by them so they posted it on their gallery?

Back