All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

View attachment 453View attachment 454

New Uniforms for Full House IO6 and IOC6 :)

Not bad for $175. Not happy with the bra situation though.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I like these a lot. They're simple but not too simple. I think I have a sports bra that would probably fit that back... Obviously I'm not 100% bc I haven't tried, but it looks like the VSX bra from Victoria's Secret would fit? I'm sure there's one out there somewhere

I like these a lot. They're simple but not too simple. I think I have a sports bra that would probably fit that back, I'm sure there's one out there somewhere

I found one from nike that's that shape. But today I'm wearing a cami-type sports bra over a real bra.

@cheernerd5678, I was just re-reading this. Yeah I saw that bra from VS and I might try it.

Last edited:
Sorry if this has been posted, I don't remember seeing it. According to tumblr, this is Chaos Elite's "practice/day 1 comp uni". Holy bra brigade. Also I feel weird about the rhinestones on one butt cheek.. but maybe that's just me.
2uhbqkn.jpg

sure does look like chaos....NO just NO!!

ATTENTION - SLIGHTLY EXPLICIT PHOTO AHEAD (If moderators feel its too inappropriate plz delete!)

This is the outfit that Paris Hilton attended an event in last night... how long before this becomes a uniform? I mean technically, its follows the usasf full top rule...
After AZ powers leg mesh its only a matter of time.

5pr0h4.jpg

ATTENTION - SLIGHTLY EXPLICIT PHOTO AHEAD (If moderators feel its too inappropriate plz delete!)

This is the outfit that Paris Hilton attended an event in last night... how long before this becomes a uniform? I mean technically, its follows the usasf full top rule...
After AZ powers leg mesh its only a matter of time.

5pr0h4.jpg
Why is she still a thing?

valley xtreme cheer's new international open 5 uniforms! love them!
2dc9y8h.jpg
SO PRETTY! The rhinestones on the guys look great. Now that's how you do pink, black & white. I wish the top on the pink swirl on the guys top had a black swirl/line that connected to the one on their sleeves, and I'd remove the black line by the arm pits for the guys. It kinda looks like a ponytail holder that's around their arms or something. The girls uniform is just beautiful.

valley xtreme cheer's new international open 5 uniforms! love them!
2dc9y8h.jpg
It's the same design as Cheerville, I think this is the third team I've seen with it? But they don't all look the same bc the different colors can change the whole feel of the uniform. It's gorgeous and one of the better black/white/pink uniforms I've seen.
I think there needs to be a black line above the pink on the boys uni to match the girls better, and that black line around the shoulder needs to be GO on both girls and guys. It makes the arm look separate instead of all flowing together.
ps she is gorgeous!

Back