All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hi there, if your looking for sports bras to work with this uniform this site has a good few that I think would work. It has a lot that are more traditional two strap bras but in a sports bra (not sure if this makes sense).

Sports Bras : HerRoom

And possibly this one depending on your dimensions of course.

Anita Active Racerback Sports Bra 5522 - Anita Bras

That website is heavenly! I love supportive undergarments...:cloud9:
Droopy tatas and panty lines really are the roach in my cornflakes! My girls tease me about it!:oops:

Aaaand, I love when board members jump into action and find things like this to help each other! It's nice to see!:D

valley xtreme cheer's new international open 5 uniforms! love them!
2dc9y8h.jpg
Love these so so so much.

Also, her makeup goes with the uniform. Pink blush and pink lips with a pink uniform. I've gotten so picky with makeup colors and uniforms it's unreal.

Wish I could post our new uniforms on here. We just bought a uniform straight out of the GK catalog. The back was cut like a sports bra. So we didn't think we would have too much of a bra problem. However, the front is set apart pretty wide so our girls are having trouble finding bras. I really really do not like the clear strap bras but I am beginning to think that's our only choice for our more endowed girls. :(

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

This is my old team's new uniforms. I know they're pretty conservative since my coach went back to full tops but the girls were so excited since they're their first new uniforms since 2010. Maximum Cheer Allstars

2rqhmh4.jpg

For some reason I feel like the skirt doesn't match the top. The skirt looks more like for a high school team. But the top is really nice.

For some reason I feel like the skirt doesn't match the top. The skirt looks more like for a high school team. But the top is really nice.

I wish the white on the bottom of the skirt was purple or blue. It doesn't make much sense since there isn't really any other white areas except for a little bit around the name.

I said the exact same thing!! A bit random, the white trim

This is my old team's new uniforms. I know they're pretty conservative since my coach went back to full tops but the girls were so excited since they're their first new uniforms since 2010. Maximum Cheer Allstars

2rqhmh4.jpg

Really like the tops but I feel like the skirts don't match just because there isn't any other thick white areas on the uniform. I wish the trim on the skirts were blue. But otherwise it looks really nice :)

ETA: now I see that other people have said the same. Sorry for sounding like a broken record lol

2rqhmh4.jpg

not totally sure that the skirt matches but i do like this uniform a lot!!

Back