All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I saw it after I posted here:oops:
It's one of the entries in their contest. He is really gifted when it comes to design. Slightly embarrassed to say I stalked his twitter and his bow ties are amazing as well.
From what I heard the company he works for is now booked through August for uniforms. The next big thing in uniforms is Excheerpro and we saw it here first!

I saw it after I posted here:oops:
It's one of the entries in their contest. He is really gifted when it comes to design. Slightly embarrassed to say I stalked his twitter and his bow ties are amazing as well.
From what I heard the company he works for is now booked through August for uniforms. The next big thing in uniforms is Excheerpro and we saw it here first!

i was actually thinking about this earlier... and wondering if he'd be willing to just sell a design or refuse unless you use his company for full uniform production. much to my surprise, CSP used varsity for all of the new uniforms last year, when i was expecting at least GK or someone else... so i'm not sure she'd use anyone else. (initially, i thought she'd be the first to boycott them , but then she ordered like 6 teams different uniforms all with a little "V" on them) there's always this year i guess.

This season gyms will either stretch out the uniform they have one more season or officially change to full tops. It will be interesting to see how "all crop top" programs adjust. For example I can't wait to see what kind of full top Top Gun comes up with!
I believe it's only youth and junior teams that haft to have full tops.

I wish gyms/teams would wait at least two seasons before getting new uniforms. IMO having a uniform longer just builds the excitement and anticipation for when a gym/team does get new ones.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
Agreed! Like I think it's to soon for Senior Elite to get new uniforms. They got them for Worlds 2012 so they have basically only had them for a whole year (Worlds 2012-Worlds 2013). To me it would make sense to get new uniforms after Worlds 2014 because that would be the two year mark, or debut them for day two Worlds 2014.

Back