All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

563803_441474669267045_1409804199_n.jpg

this is scamps outlaws new unis :) I know in the past there was a discussion of the old ones... but now its time for an update!

I wish the leg length on the shorts were a little longer.

THIS IS SERIOUSLY THE BEST NEWS I THINK IVE HEARD IN A WHILE.

Once they got rid of the pink I was like just one step closer.

On another note, Im surprised that they are going to a half top when if I recall correctly they have been a full top gym for awhile. Is this just for the senior teams since the new rules take effect next season? Or will the other age divisions be getting the full top version?

I believe that only the senior team will be half tops, and the other teams will get a full top version of the same uniform. This will be the first full top for them!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

CEA KVegas non-level 5 teams (not sure if all did) got the Charlotte Medium Coed uniforms.

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

Do you have a pic of which one this is (I don't know by heart what uniform every team wears)? There were a couple I loved...hoping it's one of them! :D

THIS IS SERIOUSLY THE BEST NEWS I THINK IVE HEARD IN A WHILE.

Once they got rid of the pink I was like just one step closer.

On another note, Im surprised that they are going to a half top when if I recall correctly they have been a full top gym for awhile. Is this just for the senior teams since the new rules take effect next season? Or will the other age divisions be getting the full top version?

I think the new rule is 2015-16 isn't it? So 2 more seasons before teams have to switch.

i was actually thinking about this earlier... and wondering if he'd be willing to just sell a design or refuse unless you use his company for full uniform production. much to my surprise, CSP used varsity for all of the new uniforms last year, when i was expecting at least GK or someone else... so i'm not sure she'd use anyone else. (initially, i thought she'd be the first to boycott them , but then she ordered like 6 teams different uniforms all with a little "V" on them) there's always this year i guess.
GK did a bunch of mock ups for when CEA decided all the worlds teams would start having their own "look". We went with Varsity because if a contract issue with them. Could not even get GK warm ups without a breach of contract. I suspect the switch will come after the contract is up.

Speaking of changes, when does the full top change come in? Because as we have been discussing, levels 1-4 all went with the Charlotte uniform (see below), and we are getting new unis for the YE Butterflies that are unique... Not sure about crop or full tops yet. Just wondering (since I have to buy two new unis this year) when that kicks in, and I get to do it again!?

And last question... I just tried to post a pic, and it says I do not have permission to do that! What gives?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I love those new Cali ones wish they had little bit more white maybe like on arms like near the wrist , but I still really like these ones!!! :)

Back