All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

tumblr_n13vmiuvAW1rnwku1o1_500.jpg

(sorry if the photo is huge)

So the stomach straps are for sure removable.. definitely not as bad without them on

So the stomach straps are for sure removable.. definitely not as bad without them on
I really don't mind this. This is "appropriate" top gun if that makes sense. Their style without being over the top. Put those straps on it and it goes Showtime after 2am in a hurry.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Here's a better view:
nxi0x.jpg
i hate everything about these uniforms. its like TG is trying to break a record for Most Skin Shown. how do you expect young women to tumble in uniforms like that? they should take a hint from Stingrays. classic, simple, long-sleeve half tops with no cutouts/rhinestones/mesh/etc will always overpower hot mess uni's.

pittsburgh poison is comin through your area, causin mass hysteria!

if only the back had a solid chunk of fabric across where a bra should go and i could totally get on board with this. that would be typical, slightly out of the box, top gun to me. but if you were to remove the straps in the back, there would be none, so please keep them there! :p

Better but then you still have those side panels :/ I wish the print was similar to the cheetah print on Shooting Stars 2012(?) World uniforms, the ones before the current ones.

I also don't get why OO5 got new uniforms considering the old ones were only a year old.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back