All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I agree with everything except those weird sock things on TGLC, I'm still not a fan haha. Plus OO5 is an international team so it's safe to assume that there are a lot of college aged kids (Yeah I know, you have to be 14+ or whatever for IOC) on that team and as a college kid I would not want or have the money to spend $400 on a new uniform every year.

someone correct me if i'm wrong (and i'm sure they will) - it is my understanding that the gym purchases/owns all worlds uniforms. so at least spending your own money on this wouldn't be an issue.

someone correct me if i'm wrong (and i'm sure they will) - it is my understanding that the gym purchases/owns all worlds uniforms. so at least spending your own money on this wouldn't be an issue.
Oh really? Wow that's awesome for those athletes. I had no idea!

I agree with everything except those weird sock things on TGLC, I'm still not a fan haha. Plus OO5 is an international team so it's safe to assume that there are a lot of college aged kids (Yeah I know, you have to be 14+ or whatever for IOC) on that team and as a college kid I would not want or have the money to spend $400 on a new uniform every year.
Yeah I'm not a fan of the socks. If anything, I wish they were actual socks not just shoe covers.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Oh really? Wow that's awesome for those athletes. I had no idea!

this is why last season they were able to compete in a "throwback" worlds uniform from 4 or 5 seasons ago. they essentially just had to go in the closet and make sure everyone fit in a uniform instead of ordering all of the new athletes new uniforms.

i am not sure if this happens with every new worlds uniform or whether or not any are sponsored by GK (or if there is the option to buy your own?), but i was told by someone from TG this was true of at least one or two of them. and, again, TG people correct that if it isn't true.

I loved those socks if only for the jump sequence. watch that routine and look at those lines! normally the guys' pants throw things off, but they all blend perfectly together.

There are many posts that got altered. There was also talk by a particular moderator of deleting posts in another thread related to the same gym and a demand for no future posts. In both of these threads I did not see anything out of line and have seen far more inappropriate posts on other topics/gyms that the moderator(s) have ignored, which insinuates some bias by a particular gym/moderator. The fact that @HeresAThought got a private message and was threatened to be banned is just plain silly - she said nothing to warrant that, and I can bet I know which moderator that came from. @King - when is it acceptable for a moderator to delete posts? Can we get some clarification so we can understand the reasoning?

Catching up now. Supposed to be following the rules. And I try to add an explanation always if I do.

still waiting for some kind of logical explanation or reasoning from Top Gun. usually one poster in particular comes to this thread every now and then to argue their case as to why athletes are wearing borderline dental floss unis. lol. I honestly would just love to hear their side of the story and perspective on all of this.

What are the mods rules?
Assuming that is what you mean.

Cheer Dad = broke dad

More like guidelines. Help encourage conversation and do not edit a post unless it is allow ps the conversation to keep going in a way by keeping a post within the rules.

Back