All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sochi-olympics-2014-ice-dancing-figure-skating-costumes16.jpg

Girls everywhere are aspiring to be an Olympian right now....a sport with real class....and "appropriate" costumes...oh....wait....

@HeresAThought already said my thoughts on this topic to you...

I'm just curious what is coming out of her pants?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

:banghead: so over it.. anyways is CEA doing sneak peeks of their uniforms leading up to NCA if they are actually going to debut new ones. since that seems to be a big trend in unveiling new unis.

:banghead: so over it.. anyways is CEA doing sneak peeks of their uniforms leading up to NCA if they are actually going to debut new ones. since that seems to be a big trend in unveiling new unis.

There is no plan of that at this time!

Ugh. You're reaching and being petty. If I wanted to be equally petty I could go find some pictures of transitions in cheer that look equally questionable.

I can't wait til CEA debuts their new uniforms at NCA so that we can move on to that

Stop saying our name.............LMAO Y'all better leave our uniform alone!!!

Stop saying our name.............LMAO Y'all better leave our uniform alone!!!

I promise to say I love it, if y'all can be willing to take one for the team just this once......well maybe not "once"

But CEA is the only gym big enough that we know will have a new uniform soon, that can provide a distraction.

I promise to say I love then if y'all can be willing to take one for the team just this once......well maybe not "once"

But CEA is the only gym big enough that we know I'll have a new uniform soon that can provide a distraction.

I can promise it won't be scandalous.......but there will be people who love and people who hate just like all the one's in this thread. I hope people love it though. The girls are so excited. We see them Wednesday!

I really don't know how to resize so I am sorry it is so large but here is a picture of Maine Stars' new uniforms in action! First competition they got to wear them! I chose this picture because it shows how great it looks on both the little ones and older ones! Blurred out faces as I didn't bother to get permission from parents to post.
2603cbl.jpg

I really don't know how to resize so I am sorry it is so large but here is a picture of Maine Stars' new uniforms in action! First competition they got to wear them! I chose this picture because it shows how great it looks on both the little ones and older ones! Blurred out faces as I didn't bother to get permission from parents to post.
2603cbl.jpg
A uniform! In the uniform thread! This is a great idea :)

And I think these look great on them both.

And if sneak peeks leak out I'll be disappointed....given the fact I bought one of these uniforms and have no clue what they look like. :D

Back