All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Honestly I don't hate Lady Jags uniform. I think the pink was incorporated well, which is difficult, and the arm sleeves are really pretty. I don't love the LJ on the waistband or the collar, but I really do think it's a nice uniform. Most practical? Probably not, but it's at least pretty to look at, unlike half of the travesties in this thread. I'd take Lady Jags over the full mesh body suit.

It has everything that makes no sense in a uniform. The collar, the back straps, the belt. Yet, if you think about it, despite the fact that a bra couldn't exactly be worn, it's not all that impractical. The front is pretty well supported, and the back straps seem really secure. There's not much room for malfunction. And on top of that, it's a pretty uniform. And so I like it.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Last edited:
It has everything that makes no sense in a uniform. The collar, the back straps, the belt. Yet, if you think about it, despite the fact that a bra couldn't exactly be worn, it's not all that impractical. The front is pretty well supported, and the back straps seem really secure. There's not much room for malfunction. And on top of that, it's a pretty uniform. And so I like it.

gosh i would fix so many things about that uni, im wondering how many people approved of it, before it was made... the collar would be gone, and some of the pink back straps would be too. i dont mind the pink, but there is just to much of it.

Pink lipstick is heinous. Period. And I will never be a fan of a uniform you can't wear some sort of bra with.

And my mom always says I look better with pink than red...Actually I don't mind pink lipstick. I love all lipstick. Lipstick is fun.

Back