All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm usually a fan of some part of the design of a TG uniform because they are pretty to look at are well put together. But, this combination is tacky to me. It's very Cheer Savannah with the pink lipstick, the yellow, the lacing, sleeves, collar... Very over the top. If they had backed off just a little bit; maybe made the shorts longer, or took out an element, it might have been cute. Remember what Coco Chanel said...

I have solved the mystery of why no one could hit at NCA....

Too many people wearing crazy a$$ uniforms that they had to adjust mid-stunt-jump-tumble. The teams with regular uniforms probably just had some bad luck.
I blame all other mishaps and crazy non hitting routines on crazy non fitting uniforms.

I have solved the mystery of why no one could hit at NCA....

Too many people wearing crazy a$$ uniforms that they had to adjust mid-stunt-jump-tumble. The teams with regular uniforms probably just had some bad luck.
I blame all other mishaps and crazy non hitting routines on crazy non fitting uniforms.
And big hair.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Lol, why I try and explain I'll never know but for those that care...the coach wanted a hybrid of a crop and full piece that had never been done before. People have done side out, mesh covering mid-section and all combos in between but I've never seen a front crop and back full piece...that was the inspiration behind lady jags. A touch of pink, lips and feminine looking designs have always been their "things" and we tried to make a uni that encompassed all those elements. Once we decided we liked the idea that the front and the back looked like two different cuts of uniforms a skort just complimented the idea. As far as the belt...where do you symmetrically trademark gyms logos and team names? (Chest, arms, back, waist band and legs) We feel that over the next few years Lady Jags will become as formidable a force as large coed is right now and part of that is to market them accordingly. For those asking about bras, GK does sell clear strap bras for those who feel they need them but this is also a fully supported leotard that most did not feel the need to wear a bra with.

Lol, why I try and explain I'll never know but for those that care...the coach wanted a hybrid of a crop and full piece that had never been done before. People have done side out, mesh covering mid-section and all combos in between but I've never seen a front crop and back full piece...that was the inspiration behind lady jags. A touch of pink, lips and feminine looking designs have always been their "things" and we tried to make a uni that encompassed all those elements. Once we decided we liked the idea that the front and the back looked like two different cuts of uniforms a skort just complimented the idea. As far as the belt...where do you symmetrically trademark gyms logos and team names? (Chest, arms, back, waist band and legs) We feel that over the next few years Lady Jags will become as formidable a force as large coed is right now and part of that is to market them accordingly. For those asking about bras, GK does sell clear strap bras for those who feel they need them but this is also a fully supported leotard that most did not feel the need to wear a bra with.

a touch of pink would be putting it lightly.... i just dont get why teams do collars. it took me forever to get use to reign having them and those collars arent nearly as large as the ones on jags. oh well. is this a permanent uniform for the rest of the season?

Didn't All Star One have cropped front, full back? Or was it the other way around?

I actually like the Lady Jags uniform, but the collar would annoy me so much while I was competing. It would be a big distraction. The pink is new. How does Top Gun come up with these uniforms they're so unique?

It's like for every nice TG uniform we get (large coed and open 4), we get a horrific "uniform" (oo5 and lady jags).

They get our hopes up just so they can come crashing down again. Bad Top Gun :(

The Fierce Board App! ||

I personally love the Lady Jags uniform, but the collar would annoy me so much while I was competing. It would be a big distraction. How does Top Gun come up with these uniforms they're so unique?

have you ever been to a club in Miami? ;) really though, i do see a little inspiration from that, but these uniforms are much tamer. talk about a cultural experience (and probably the most fun of my life) :p i will never accept the "it's hotter here" argument, but Miami really does just have it's own culture and uniqueness so i kind of get it. it just doesn't translate to a youth activity well.

while not my fave (and i still hate OO5), can't deny @Drkilluzionz has some serious talent.

I can't believe I'm about to say this, but here goes. I love it. I am always the first to jump all over @Drkilluzionz for these uniforms, so it's only fair that when i like it that I say that too.

Of course the back is not my favorite, but only because of the bra issue - if it were solid I'd love it. The front? It's perfect. Would it work here in Illinois? Doubtful. But top gun? Oh yes. Yep, I said it. I love it - THIS is creative.

Last edited:
I can't believe I'm about to say this, but here goes. I love it. I am always the first to jump all over @Drkilluzionz for these uniforms, so it's only fair that when i like it that I say that too.

Of course the back is not my favorite, but only because of the bra issue - if it were solid I'd love it. The front? It's perfect. Would it work here in Illinois? Doubtful. But top gun? Oh yes. Yep, I said it. I live it - THIS is creative.

I actually totally agree. I think there might have been a way to incorporate something on the back to allow the wear of a bra while staying visually appealing, but besides that, I really, really like this uniform.

Back