All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

TGLC Front/Back View attachment 493View attachment 494

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Ok three things would make me LOVE this!!..... 1) Lose the shoulder swirls and replace them with the "Jags Paw" or some other logo/design.

2) Make the males top fit to their torso so they're not so baggy and drooping over their belt.

3) Do something with the yellow strip on the males top. It looks like some one just placed it there last minute to fill in some of the black on the torso. (Just make it a little more cohesive with the uniform design.)

It's still a very nice uniform and it compliments TGs style very well but those would be my revisions to make it a fav in my eyes! :)

The Long Island uniform is nice also...great use of the colors and I actually dig the belt! PLEASE STOP with hair though! Just Why? Lol

I have to say... I'm loving tglc's new unis. Normally I would be against any colored cheer shoe but wow I love the black and yellow shoes and socks. I think it's good to try something new once in a while. More people in the cheer world need to open up to new ideas. Things have changed for good.

maybe I'm just way too superstitious but you've won worlds in those unis and have had an AMAZING year so far, why would you do that right before worlds!! i do think i really like them though. even if i hated them i wouldn't care though because they are seriously just too good.

I was fully expecting tglc to get onto the mat and start wresting from the look of those uniforms... But I love them!

I've been DYING for TGLC to lose those old uniforms. They were too... All girl. I love seeing boys on a large coed team in a masculine, non-"cutesy" uniform, with girls' looking more sexy/pretty and still matching, which Top Gun has always done, in my opinion, until their most recent white ones. I personally love them, and they look amazing on the floor.

The more I'm looking at this, the more I'm wishing that top thing that goes over the shoulders was removable and there was just a strappy kinda regular sports bra top underneath for day 1/day 2. I think it'd look really good as well
Agreed, I swear it's looks like it can come off.

The topgun uniform was absolutely stunning in person and looked even better on the floor! Pictures definitely don't do it justice.

I saw it in person and on the floor - those that are only going off pictures need to see the whole package of the uniform in action - you may still not like it but I can guarantee once you see it live in that routine - you won't be sitting there thinking I can't stand that uniform

Is it just me or does it look like the back of TGLC's socks have a bit of mesh on them? What's on the circle in the middle of the back? Looks kinda like a globe to me?
ih2rtj.jpg

Yeah, it looks like mesh similar to the mesh on their lower arms.
And that is definitely North America!

Back