All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We still wear high tops and it's not hard to back at all. They don't really come up that high.
We're switching to nike free cheer shoes next year though which I'm a little scared about because the high tops help my ankle so much. We'll see!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

When I first started having ankle problems within three months of me starting to tumble, the physical therapist stared in awe at those rebok high tops. They had zero arch support and he compared them to having a piece of concrete in the soles and I needed to get rid of them immediately.

I don't understand how y'all like that, find them comfy, what have you. They were an awful shoe in a very dark time in cheerleading.

New uniforms for Superior Cheer's level 5 team!

Pretty!! Just wish Superior was a little bigger. Reminds me of Heat Athletics new uniforms for the season (not saying they copied. Just looks like the same style uniform and they happen to have the same colors).

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I agree, we were under the impression the word would be bigger and more blinded out but we still love it none the less.

To answer everyone the V-Ro has been in development for over a year bc Victor wanted to address all the shoe issues we as a program were facing:

Durability
Cost
Fly away shoes during competition
made for both tumbling and stunting
And ankle support

Produced by No-Limit and the official shoe of JamBrands they currently the only shoe that's as customizable as it is.

As for the UCA debut....the shoes were an after thought only coming on board a month and a half-2 months ago.

And yes our entire program has white V-Ro's. Next year we will be doing a fun practice V-Ro to match our practice wear in addition our comp ready white one.

I would hate backspotting someone w hightops. I'm not a tall backspot and I always have the lower part of the ankle, and I feel like the high top would hinder my performance.

Back