All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Looks like Beatles' new crop tops are here! And they are fabulous! (holy sparkle--in a good way)
cheerUPDATES 9m
Hello Beatles!
say73k.jpg

SO CUTE! :cloud9:

Found this in the wiki and it hasn't been posted here but I LOVE it so I'm crossposting for the world to see ;)
Chaos Cheer Elite

v62528.jpg
I wish Chaos was on the front because a uniform just doesn't look complete to me when that's left blank but otherwise it's beautiful! Love the patter on the shoulder. It's giving me an AZ Power feel.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I wish Chaos was on the front because a uniform just doesn't look complete to me when that's left blank but otherwise it's beautiful! Love the patter on the shoulder. It's giving me an AZ Power feel.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
They're like "partner" gyms or something. They go to a lot of the same competitions and have the same sportsbra/sleeve uniform. The same person must do their uniforms.
I think if you're a first name gym it's probably a good idea to have your name across the front of your uniform.

They're like "partner" gyms or something. They go to a lot of the same competitions and have the same sportsbra/sleeve uniform. The same person must do their uniforms.
I think if you're a first name gym it's probably a good idea to have your name across the front of your uniform.

Kelly the owner of Power designed them.

Back