All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Pretty sure that's not a cutout but a separate piece. Like the bottom is a sports bra and then the sleeves are a pullover shirt of basically just sleeves (like a crop top that stops above the boobs) so it can be worn as just a sports bra or with this sleeves shirt thing. Like UA's old one-sleeve turtleneck purple sheer thing that went over the white tops.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Part of me feels like if you look closely on the left that it is a sports bra with the long sleeve part being able to come off and that would make sense with the armpit cutout if you think about it

That's what I meant in my post (above) Lol I couldn't explain it, but I think we are talking about the same thing? Like it's 2 separate tops?

That's what I meant in my post (above) Lol I couldn't explain it, but I think we are talking about the same thing? Like it's 2 separate tops?

Yes that is exactly what I meant didn't even see your post. It seems a little more logical that way because I'm not sure many companies encourage armpit cut outs.. Lol

cheerUPDATES ‏@cheerUPDATES 1m
Top Gun Large Coed has debuted new flags showcased in their toss section
BkgFLGRIEAAiBW1.jpg

I have no words.

^^^^I posted this in the other thread, but doesn't this fall under the USASF "no props" guideline? Or am I totally off-base in my interpretation?

Yes that is exactly what I meant didn't even see your post. It seems a little more logical that way because I'm not sure many companies encourage armpit cut outs.. Lol

I hope we are right! If those 2 pieces are attached then just... I don't even know. I just can't. :D

Top Gun... I don't even understand what that is. Is it attached to her?

I hope we are right! If those 2 pieces are attached then just... I don't even know. I just can't. :D

Top Gun... I don't even understand what that is. Is it attached to her?

I think all the flyers will have flags attached during their basket section, corresponding to J-A-G-U-A-R-S? That's what I've gotten out of it.

cheerUPDATES ‏@cheerUPDATES 1m
Top Gun Large Coed has debuted new flags showcased in their toss section
BkgFLGRIEAAiBW1.jpg

I have no words.

How does one keep a flag attached to them for like a minute and a half before baskets while tumbling stunting and all that, to me I like that top gun is so innovative but their uniforms were pushing the envelope with some people and idk I'm just not feeling it, maybe I'll understand/like it better when I see a video

Praying for TopGun as they are up next...I hope we're at least graced with a picture of the flags in action. Also, I need proof that these aren't going to inadvertently cause injuries.

Edit: Just kidding, seems like we have a few teams to go on yet.

I was watching the UCA High School championships, and El Dorado HS (I think) had backless uniforms but they all wore white sports bras. I couldn't even tell until they showed them up close and it looked really good!

The sports bras look really good but the issue with uniform is that it is royal blue mainly with silver and white touches so it will look obvious also my team are all either flatchested or dd+ there is no inbetween so finding a solution might be a bit trickier

Back