All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

^^^^I posted this in the other thread, but doesn't this fall under the USASF "no props" guideline? Or am I totally off-base in my interpretation?
Props are not illegal. From general safety rules #9:
Flags, banners, signs, pom pons, megaphones and pieces of cloth are the only props allowed. Props with poles or similar support apparatus may not be used in conjunction with any kind of stunt or tumbling. All props must be safely discarded out of harm’s way (example: throwing a hard sign across the mat from a stunt would be illegal). Any uniform piece purposefully removed from the body and used for visual effect will be considered a prop once it is removed from the body.

So it is a piece of cloth and it doesn't have a pole/support apparatus, so it is legal.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

But, but....wow I can just see the visual of that! I totally get what they were going for and it must be pretty cool if they went ahead with it and kept it on the uniform/in the routine.

I really want to see how this one plays out. I do worry about the safety of it. But man that's some TG style innovation! And hallelujah for more cloth added to the uniform for once :)

It says all props must be discarded out of harms way......it looks dangerous to me, but heck I could be wrong. what do we wait for, an accident?

It says all props must be discarded out of harms way......it looks dangerous to me, but heck I could be wrong. what do we wait for, an accident?

my guess... it appears to have some sort of velcro/removable attachment to the shorts and the bootie/sock thing. if all follows the law of physics, when the flyers are spinning, the flag should also spin around their legs and not cover anyone's face. the flags could then be removed and thrown safely out of the way. i am more confused of where the flags come from... inside their shorts?

my guess... it appears to have some sort of velcro/removable attachment to the shorts and the bootie/sock thing. if all follows the law of physics, when the flyers are spinning, the flag should also spin around their legs and not cover anyone's face. the flags could then be removed and thrown safely out of the way. i am more confused of where the flags come from... inside their shorts?

Haha!

ipxu6t.png

Just found these on the website for the newest gym in Washington. I can't tell if that is the boys uniform or they just don't have one done yet.
I LOVE the ribbon looking cris cross trim on the arm!!!

I still love that uniform with the socks and shoes and I love the flag. Oh and I even love their practice wear. I know I'm one a million but I'm a fan! I think they look awesome!

Oh and we get new uniforms next season, I seriously cannot wait! Just a few more months:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
My source said the Jags Flags didn't look like they were supposed to. Not every flyer kicked high enough to show their letter or some such.
Bummer :(

I still hope it looks better than described to me...
Agreed. Nice concept but I actually had to ask someone what itself because I missed it. Not all the letters were easily visible.

Back