All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i might be a little tardy to the party, but did y'all see Rebel Athletics threatening us??
tumblr_n3fda983Kk1riony7o1_1280.jpg
Threatening us dear God I just busted out laughing in the library

video or it didnt happen ! lol
I'm feeling like you'll see the whole routine in the movie since they won grand champs. The flags didn't "not" work, they just weren't as clean as they probably wanted them to be. Knowing now what they spell I'm sure I'll pick it up immediately in the movie.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I might be totally behind the news here but didn't rebel cheer merge with cheer athletics for one of their gyms? And that's why they're now rebel atheistic and will receive the same type of uniform?

I'm sorry, I have nothing helpful to say but this typo really has me crackin up. Hahaha Maybe it's just late. :p:D

I'm feeling like you'll see the whole routine in the movie since they won grand champs. The flags didn't "not" work, they just weren't as clean as they probably wanted them to be. Knowing now what they spell I'm sure I'll pick it up immediately in the movie.

Hmmm....I wonder if the production company got a chance to re-shoot the basket sequence a few times to try to capture the "Jag Flag" moment? That would be kinda neat to see in the movie! :)

Back