All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

well the picture came from someone in y'alls gym so take it up with them for "ruining it."

...and i am on my computer and all you see is a white sleeve. how was i supposed to know it was a jungle cat sleeve? sheesh.
Well I have no idea who it was even if they where from my gym, she posted it on the board so I took it up on the board.

Also @Just-a-Mom I wasn't trying to target you, iv never even used to app. I just thought the giant pictures on the sides where funny and obnoxious. On my computer you can see two whole uniform.

Now that I went back and looked at that I think it might be because the white bow with so much white on the uni itself doesn't really seem to pop, it just kind of blends in.

Agreed! It still looks great but the black bow works so much better!

Brandon Senior Black AND White new Unis :D
BmBdB_SIUAA3Exy.jpg:large
those are super cute but i do like the other ones better

i just don't love the band on the boys uni, other then that they're some of the best worlds unis i have seen so far

I'm so conflicted on guys unis, where they have a line to match the end of the girl's crop tops (not really sure how to explain it). I like it because it matches, but I don't like it when looking at the guys uni alone because I see it as just a random line.
Despite that, Brandon's unis are GORGEOUS. :cloud9:

I'm so conflicted on guys unis, where they have a line to match the end of the girl's crop tops (not really sure how to explain it). I like it because it matches, but I don't like it when looking at the guys uni alone because I see it as just a random line.
Despite that, Brandon's unis are GORGEOUS. :cloud9:
I like it because I think without it there would be too much white and it breaks up that white space nicely.

Back