All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not going to post a picture just because on twitter a guy from TG said not to post one anywhere but...if you are interested in seeing TG OO5 new uniforms just go to @itsthecheerlife on twitter and look at her most recent picture. It's in the background if you look closely

Not going to post a picture just because on twitter a guy from TG said not to post one anywhere but...if you are interested in seeing TG OO5 new uniforms just go to @itsthecheerlife on twitter and look at her most recent picture. It's in the background if you look closely

can only really see the front but mainly white with silver accents, maybe a little gold trim? Already looks waaaay more covered up. so much better!!

Not a fan of the sides of the shorts but at least they're covered? Neckline looks interesting. Can't wait to see a real pic
ETA: I think I spy sublimated mesh on the arms. At the least it's white mesh but it looks like it has designs on it. Looks like a rebel logo? Unless it's just an oddly placed star
The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

OO5, I think I like what I see!! Much improved! Not sure about those strings on the shorts, but I'll take that over a basically backless uniform. I think I see white mesh on the sleeves and I love it, and a fully covered back. So excited to see these!!

Also, I think I see a Rebel logo. Nicely done Rebel (from what I can see).

I definitely like them better than the other ones, just kind of confused what the strap thing is in the chest area.
1124nf5.jpg

I'm sorry but I haven't liked either this year. The shorts give off a 90's trashy pop star vibe to me and the weird straps on the top...ugh. I loved their ones from last year SO MUCH why did they get rid of them

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back