All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Who designs Brandon's uniforms?!?! I can't remember the last time I hated one of their uniforms! They're up there with Spirit and Rays; I have liked (if not loved) all of their uniforms. I lied, the last Brandon uniform I didn't like was the one from like 2009 or before that was all maroon, and even it wasn't HEINOUS to me.
They're a Varsity brand uni believe it or not

Where does the money come from for the teams to get new uniforms then? I'm really not trying to be smart about this, just genuinely curious.

I'm not privy to their financial statement, however both Cory @Drkilluzionz and Laura are GK Reps. Although I am not going to assume, GK has alot of clients and if would not surprise me if those uniforms were comped or offered at a significant discount to Top Gun.

What I can tell you, from my experience in the program, is that Top Gun is one of the more cost efficient programs in the state. My own daughter rented her uniform which is probably what most of Large Coed and OO5 do.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who - after seeing this incredibly beautiful Brandon uniform with bling - hopes that the next Rays uniform will also have bling. I mean their halfyear unis had a little bling, so I can hope, right?

I'm not privy to their financial statement, however both Cory @Drkilluzionz and Laura are GK Reps. Although I am not going to assume, GK has alot of clients and if would not surprise me if those uniforms were comped or offered at a significant discount to Top Gun.

What I can tell you, from my experience in the program, is that Top Gun is one of the more cost efficient programs in the state. My own daughter rented her uniform which is probably what most of Large Coed and OO5 do.
I love that TG rents uniforms to athletes. With the high costs of uniforms I bet parents love that. Do the athletes also have the option of purchasing them as well?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

2e8anete.jpg

Step Ahead Senior Cinco. Posted on Cheer Updates

OOPS! Didn't see that it was already posted! Forgive Me Please :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love that TG rents uniforms to athletes. With the high costs of uniforms I bet parents love that. Do the athletes also have the option of purchasing them as well?

My daughter is old now (23 - but don't tell her that!), so it's been awhile..but I assume still the non-Worlds teams buy their program uniform. O4 used to wear the program but fortunately have their own now. Only O4, Lady Jags, Coed and OO5 have a team specific uniform. Back when we were there, everyone had a program uniform for day 1 and then your team uniform for day 2.

does nfinity design anyone else's uniforms besides Stingrays?
I didn't think Nfinity designed them? I thought they were just sponsored by them or something. I would be interested to see Nfinity start their own uniform line though.

Back