All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I actually designed the Tri Athletics uniform along with Jamein Small and Julia Kline, the white stitching only appeared in the sample, and will not be on the actual uni's. Im not 100% sure but if it has not been altered from the original concept than this is a gkzie (one piece).

I knew someone with Jamein's taste and eye for perfection would not have made that the final with the white stitching! It had to be the prototype. You guys did a fantastic job!

Also being a cheer club called SPIRIT ELITE I love how we're not the same colours! But props to your uniform designers. This would suit all body types & while the white looks clean it's not used too much so kids should be able to keep it from getting grubby! Still looks comphy to wear as well!!

I am bummed because I will never get to see her perform in it. She quit this gym back in July as it was getting too stressful for her, so she will never compete in it. We had already purchased the uniform, so I will make her wear it weekly.

We switched to a smaller gym, and the uniforms are not that exciting. I like the colors...purple, lime green, and black. But the uniforms are...ehh. :(

Just saw these on twitter

2djrnuc.jpg

I am bummed because I will never get to see her perform in it. She quit this gym back in July as it was getting too stressful for her, so she will never compete in it. We had already purchased the uniform, so I will make her wear it weekly.

We switched to a smaller gym, and the uniforms are not that exciting. I like the colors...purple, lime green, and black. But the uniforms are...ehh. :(
You could sell the uniform on to another parent at the old gym. Good way to get at least some of your money back.

New CEA uniform if I am not mistaken?
2nhgj28.png

sn0uug.png

In this particular athletes instagram bio it says she is a Mini.
When I first saw the black and white version I thought it was Coed Elite! :p

2nhgj28.png

sn0uug.png

Yup, definitely looks a whole lot like Coed's. Looks like it only has mesh on her left shoulder, not sure if I necessarily like it but it's not a bad looking uniform!
I'm never really a fan of the skirts CEA goes with for some reason

2nhgj28.png

sn0uug.png

It reminds me a little of a white version of the black uniform Medium Coed out of Charlotte wore last season.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back