All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yup, definitely looks a whole lot like Coed's. Looks like it only has mesh on her left shoulder, not sure if I necessarily like it but it's not a bad looking uniform!
I'm never really a fan of the skirts CEA goes with for some reason
Awww liked it until you pointed out the mesh only on the left shoulder. It reminds me of the medium coed uniform that has something like that and I don't like that uniform because it looks like they forgot to add the mesh to the other side lol

It reminds me a little of a white version of the black uniform Medium Coed out of Charlotte wore last season.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
That medcoed uniform became the level 1-4 program uniform for (CSPs) Charlotte side locations. This white one (as I understand it) is the level 1-4 program uniform for (Kelly's) Raleigh side locations.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Awww liked it until you pointed out the mesh only on the left shoulder. It reminds me of the medium coed uniform that has something like that and I don't like that uniform because it looks like they forgot to add the mesh to the other side lol

According to a CEA friend, it is the LKNM/ Medium coed uniform but in white.

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

APEX Cheer
BXJlt2tIIAAtHcr.jpg

The details on the skirt and sleeves are my favorite parts of this uniform. Great uni!

I finally saw the Cali uni live and in living color the other night! Simply beautiful. Can't wait to see it on the girls!

oh ok.. off topic for this thread but when is CA/lady bullets showcase if you know?

Well, Las Vegas and San Marcos will be on Cheer Live, I think November 9th and 10th. Our location, has ours on November 3rd. Hopefully Smoed will stay and do their showcase here with everyone else and not travel to San Marcos because I'm dying to see them perform!

Edited to add: I think Lady Bullets is out of the San Marcos gym. @MissCongeniality help me out here. :)

Back