All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

BXZB5MHIQAAtX4x.jpg:large

I really don't like the font for ssx on the uniform. Same font as SJX and I don't like it on theirs either.
The uniforms themselves are super pretty but the writing ruins it :/

The Fierce Board App! ||

I like SSX uniform but where is the bra brigade on this one?

I'm still here!!! I just typically bra brigade to myself because I figure y'all are sick of hearing me talk about it. I also figured someone would tell me how you could wear a halter bra with it easily... but that'd have to be one awfully small halter to work with the lack of fabric

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Why CEA why!! The font just seems so and I don't want to be disrespectful to whoever made these but amateur. Again the skirt looks old school. But I like the shark fin. The sleeves I love but wish they were full up to the neck, the straps are just not doing it for me.

I'm still here!!! I just typically bra brigade to myself because I figure y'all are sick of hearing me talk about it. I also figured someone would tell me how you could wear a halter bra with it easily... but that'd have to be one awfully small halter to work with the lack of fabric

THIS - i'm always thinking about the bra problem, but don't want to get on everyones nerves ;-)

I like the ssx uniform but (maybe this is just me and I'm going color blind) I feel like CEA doesn't have a standard "teal" that they use, like different things tend to be different versions of "teal". Now I know first hand that teal is totally sucky to match, because my college colors were teal, black, and white but I feel like sometimes their stuff is bright/turquoise-ish (this uniform) and other stuff is greener/teal.

Loveee SSX's unis, just wish the 'teal' wasn't mistique, and like everyone's been saying, a different font would be nice, and while the back is really pretty...you'd have to find a pretty thinly strapped bra! Overall, I really love it and I love that SSX kept the white-teal based look to the uni, looks sooooo clean on the floor! More CEA unis please :)

Back