All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This picture made me fall in love with the uniform.
2u4n7nq.jpg
Now that I see it (that is Amber right? On SE too?) I reallly like it, I wish the 'Elite' was in teal too, like @crazyredhead said, and that slit is pretty high up for a jr team, but then again her skirt is bunched up so I'll let it go. That bow....I would love it if the tiara was either smaller, or the bow in general was back on her head farther, and with a poof too like @kristenthegreat said....I'll give it some time before I decide if I like it or not, right now the bow is just meh to me.

Since I was at the showcase today, all of the new uniforms have grown on me since I saw them in person.

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

I think the crown thing on the bow is removable...I can't imagine they would perform with it. It looks like its made of paper.

I think the crown thing on the bow is removable...I can't imagine they would perform with it. It looks like its made of paper.
I believe it's fabric on top of something that must be stiff.
47eb2eda64cc2f14e67444118e3893c3.jpg
at least that's what it looks like, it has the same fabric as the tails
Side note, does anyone have a kid on JE who can tell us what the different colors are about? The girl in the pic has the purple it looks like. Does each flyer get a color or what?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

The bows are part of the Disney Princess Theme. Amber is Ariel, the yellow is for Belle, another is for Tiana and so on. It looks to me like the photo of Amber was taken after the routine. So the bow is looking kind of rough. But, it fits the theme, and actually looks cute when the hair is arranged right (before the rigors of a L5 routine).

The bows are part of the Disney Princess Theme. Amber is Ariel, the yellow is for Belle, another is for Tiana and so on. It looks to me like the photo of Amber was taken after the routine. So the bow is looking kind of rough. But, it fits the theme, and actually looks cute when the hair is arranged right (before the rigors of a L5 routine).

I love the idea of incorporating some of the younger aspects of these kids' lives into such a competitive and athletic environment. Often times I find young athletes aren't always given that side of them to display and perform for the world in cheerleading. Even junior and youth mixes have raps in them and songs by artists I wouldn't say most 8 year olds look up to, so the fact that they can bring in the Disney Princess theme and allow it to be a bit more fun for them, I think is great.

Back