All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Naw. Didn't Panther's wear that mess both days? It was Cheetahs that wised up for day 2 about their equally tragic uniform

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Cheetahs' uniform was much more tragic than Panthers. Honestly Panthers grew on me. It looked good on the floor.

Agree. Our boys don't have the bling down the arms that the girls do, but the "Mayhem" logo on the back will be in stones for continuity. Plus, I figure boys deserve some bling too

Don't mind me. I'm a sucker for collegiate looking uniforms. We're getting new uniforms for our open teams and I'm just in my corner going "please let the boys have loose short sleeve tops and not skinny long sleeve ones."

Don't mind me. I'm a sucker for collegiate looking uniforms. We're getting new uniforms for our open teams and I'm just in my corner going "please let the boys have loose short sleeve tops and not skinny long sleeve ones."

Ours have short sleeves! They all violently opposed long ones.

I posted the womens earlier in the thread, but for reference these are them:
2dgu9ow.jpg

Mens:
2yvrpr5.jpg

2dgu9ow.jpg

Mens:
2yvrpr5.jpg

I'd still prefer the back with no rhinestones for the boys, but I like them! What level is this for? Ours is level 6, so while I don't mind the long sleeve slim fitting ones for level 5 and under, I prefer short sleeve for 6.

I'd still prefer the back with no rhinestones for the boys, but I like them! What level is this for? Ours is level 6, so while I don't mind the long sleeve slim fitting ones for level 5 and under, I prefer short sleeve for 6.

Level 6. The Logo on the front isn't bling thank goodness, it's done in silver mystique. the boys tops are made of a really nice Under Armour type material. They like it and say its comfortable, so I'm happy!

Level 6. The Logo on the front isn't bling thank goodness, it's done in silver mystique. the boys tops are made of a really nice Under Armour type material. They like it and say its comfortable, so I'm happy!

This is such a great level 6 uniform, I love it! It looks comfy and cheap (money wise, not material!) I want to email my gym owner and be like, do this!!

2dgu9ow.jpg

Mens:
2yvrpr5.jpg
I can't wait to see these! They look great. Clean with a little flash. Edgy and fierce. Love it!

Posted a 2:43am. College indeed. :chestbump:
hahaha mine says it was posted at like 9:43 not 2 haha weirdddd but yeah.. sleep isn't plentiful around here, especially the fact that it's homecoming week and well, you know what it's like being in a sorority hoco week

Back