All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Texas Lonestars!
1pgqrm.jpg
beyond pretty her and the uniform i thought she left texas cheer?

Here's a different picture. I actually really like the boys' uniform, I just think the girls' uniform is a bit much around the neck area.
BYwEfDkCYAAZikL.jpg:large
I actually really like the skirt. The top and the boys pants need some reworking. And what happened to the colors? I thought they had some red and yellow in past uniforms?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Athlete Plus Allstars by Varsity.... ummmm....
hvbj1k.jpg
I officially don't like gold mystic! They should have kept tweaking here, and the bow seems random. And I'll go on record that large sections of mystic are not good if you want shape ie the skirt. I wish gyms would stop putting mystic as the bottom of the skirt or as an entire uniform.

When I see a uniform like this, I wonder who looked at it and said "yes! We'll take it"

Sorry not sorry....

This ! Exactly !
I also wonder who designed it and said "This one's perfect, let's show them !". Maybe the sketch looked good enough, but it didn't turn out as good in reality...

By the way, are there lights on their bows ? Or just huge, randomly placed rhinestones ?

Here's a different picture. I actually really like the boys' uniform, I just think the girls' uniform is a bit much around the neck area.
BYwEfDkCYAAZikL.jpg:large

What I don't like here is not the amount of rhinestones itself. It's just that they are positionned in different ways : I really like the fading clusters, but the neckline seems like the stones are in regular lines. Both don't really do together IMO. I would've went with clusters only. But the uniform is still pretty.

Last edited:
That boys top he has on was the sample GK sent a sample with mesh idk why haha but the real boys uniform doesn't have mesh if you look at the other picture
Thank goodness.

I like sparkle like everyone else but I'll tell you my male cheerleader is NOT a fan of sparkle for sparkle sake. He actually appreciates when guy uniforms are given equal consideration to girls (so score one for vortex) but also appreciates when they replace the girls' glitter and sparkle with more "manly" matching fabrics/accents on the guys (so... He wouldn't be a fan).

And he'd probably revolt if someone made him wear sparkly mesh.

This ! Exactly !
I also wonder who designed it and said "This one's perfect, let's show them !". Maybe the sketch looked good enough, but it didn't turn out as good in reality...

By the way, are there lights on their bows ? Or just huge, randomly placed rhinestones ?

What I don't like here is not the amount of rhinestones itself. It's just that they are positionned in different ways : I really like the fading clusters, but the neckline seems like the stones are in regular lines. Both don't really do together IMO. I would've went with clusters only. But the uniform is still pretty.
I think they're sequin bows where one side of the sequin is red and the other is black maybe?

i already said i think vortex has way too many rhinestones.. and i still stand by that opinion.

but i just watched the performance video and it looks like the boys are wearing white boots. not a fan of the pants.

i'm always a fan of a good boy uni, though, since they are so hard to come by. but seriously, do the boys on the team like having that many sparkles on them? For the boys I would have left the neck area above the white line blank, and done a less heavy version of stones on the logo. i don't really think the pants or sleeves need any rhinestones (or at least less than they have now.) but that's my opinion, if the boys wearing it are cool with it, then so be it. :cool:

Back