All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Texas Lonestars!
1pgqrm.jpg
Love these uniforms! They look alot better in person too. Gorgeous under the lights!! My CP is kind of jealous that they don't get to wear them LOL.

Love these uniforms! They look alot better in person too. Gorgeous under the lights!! My CP is kind of jealous that they don't get to wear them LOL.
They really did look gorgeous under the lights, as did many, many new uniforms we saw yesterday. Good job to all the Houston area gyms on the new uniforms!

i love the rhinestones on the vortex uniform, i just don't like the neckline! other than that it is gorgeous and makes me really excited for your uniform as we will have a lot of rhinestones aswell :D

i said i retired from bra brigading this season... :rolleyes: you could probably wear a one shoulder bra. mouth shut.

i'm getting anxiety about the black strap touching my neck just by looking at it in pictures - i would NOT be okay with wearing that. but i'm sure the kids on the team don't have a fear of things touching their necks. and i sort of hope she just threw on the sample and this isn't how they're all fitted. it just looks uncomfortable and tight. and the half inch inseam of the shorts and my booty would not work.

Back