All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I had a hole in my mesh arm last year and just had to suck it up. I had uniform glue for my shorts and bottom of my top, and then I just put it on my arm and glued the mesh down.

For only using it for 1/2 a season, I was notttt happy.

Wow, all the money spent for uniforms you would think they would at least include mesh repair!

Wow, all the money spent for uniforms you would think they would at least include mesh repair!
I think it was more of a gym/rep problem than a varsity problem. But they do rip, and I still think its ridiculous to be paying 350 and have a hole in the arm mid-season.

Twitter here is a link to my program's new uniforms. You have to scroll for a while but eventually there will be a good picture of a girl in the uniform. The link didn't work the way I wanted it to and I can't figure out another way to post it.

Matrix Allstars Lady Vortex (Lady V)

5m01ue.jpg

I really like these:) The shorts aren't over the top with designs which is something I look for in uniforms

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

Twitter here is a link to my program's new uniforms. You have to scroll for a while but eventually there will be a good picture of a girl in the uniform. The link didn't work the way I wanted it to and I can't figure out another way to post it.

The comment with this picture said it was a full top. At first I thought it was just a long crop top by the way its on the hanger.
157k8k4.jpg

The comment with this picture said it was a full top. At first I thought it was just a long crop top by the way its on the hanger.
157k8k4.jpg
That was a really small version of the youth top... If you use that same link and scroll to the 24th picture there is a better picture of the junior/senior uniform

Back