All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Im impressed the way the uniforms were delivered, with hangers plastic covering. Last 2 gyms, uniforms were given in plastic white grocery bag or ziploc bag :eek:. Presentation is everything!

This is my first year, but ours came on hangers with plastic covering. In fact CPs is hanging that way in the hallway just waiting to be worn at dress rehearsal this weekend!

Dear Bra Brigade:
I am trolling you! Check out the "Sexy Sports Bra"! There are all kinds of shapes and colors: Zebra, Backless, Halter, Pushup! These are a couple:
1472776_10151850320904401_685875744_n.jpg

644510_10151850319654401_283440125_n.jpg

Just what every athlete needs: MORE CLEAVAGE! Sorry, but when I saw these, I had to...If it makes you feel better, I got strange looks from a group of guys. Picture a middle aged woman taking pictures of underwear...yeah...not my finest moment!

Dear Bra Brigade:
I am trolling you! Check out the "Sexy Sports Bra"! There are all kinds of shapes and colors: Zebra, Backless, Halter, Pushup! These are a couple:
1472776_10151850320904401_685875744_n.jpg

644510_10151850319654401_283440125_n.jpg

Just what every athlete needs: MORE CLEAVAGE! Sorry, but when I saw these, I had to...If it makes you feel better, I got strange looks from a group of guys. Picture a middle aged woman taking pictures of underwear...yeah...not my finest moment!

I usually wear a bra under my sports bra just to fill out my top. Maybe I'll get one of these instead :p

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I actually completely disagree. A child is VERY unlikely to ask for a full top, especially if they're self-conscious, as that will make them stick out compared to the rest. And from a child's point of view, in their parent demanded a full top, that would be pretty embarrassing for the child. So why not avoid the child's internal struggle and just provide everyone will full tops. Yes, there are younger girls on senior teams with crops, but that's just the loophole in the rule

I agree. My daughter would definitely not like to wear a full top if her teammates were wearing cropped. That is why I made sure we have found gyms that only have full tops, since I won't allow her to wear anything else.

The gym she cheered for the 2 previous years not only wore full tops, they were also required to wear a black bodysuit underneath it so their stomachs would not be showing if their top rose up while performing. I really liked that idea, but it was a PITA when she had to go to the bathroom. It did not take long before we cut the crotch of the body suit and applied snaps to make that easier.

The comment with this picture said it was a full top. At first I thought it was just a long crop top by the way its on the hanger.
157k8k4.jpg
I am confused? Long crop? as well as cropped short or maybe this is like a youth or jr?

I am confused? Long crop? as well as cropped short or maybe this is like a youth or jr?

I said that when I first saw it it looked like a long crop top but it is not - it is a full top just sitting awkwardly on the hanger. I explained that in my comment.

The Fierce Board App! ||

I saw this uniform earlier and decided to try to take some time because uniforms sometimes grow on me... Nope. Still don't like it.
I think uniforms can be like routine music. Sometimes I have to see it on the floor with the routine before it grows on me.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back