All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just found this on twitter.
Ultimate Cheer & Dance - This uniform is gorgeous!
BZ4YHiuIAAAHTWy.jpg
Again with the dog collars and the upper pectoral mesh which I don't understand? Makes me think of the movie version of 'The Little Prince' where the pilot is singing 'I NEED AAAAAAIRRR, WAY UP THEEEEERE'. Other than that, pretty uniform. Seems like a VERY popular upper half (the shoulder cutouts with the collar which is VERY Panthers 08? I believe).
Michigan Xtreme Legacy.....
[

Tis' the season of "different" uniforms...

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
WHY IS THAT NECESSARY? WHY? It would have been a perfectly beautiful uniform and you have to go and RUIN it with a completely unnecessary stomach hole. Why? It's like the designers stared at it and thought 'This uniform looks too nice. Looks too good. We need to add something.' "A ridiculous amount of mystique so we look like a shiny blue trashbag?" 'No. A cutout.' "A potentially sensible shoulder one that still leaves room for a functioning bra?" 'Of course not. We need one on the STOMACH. Facilitates diaphragm movement.' "BRILLIANT."

I'm not even surprised anymore. At least it's not as bad as the Trinity Power Rangers or the Georgia Bondage one.

Thanks! On a side note...was at a competition today and a gym had our old unis. I mean the EXACT uniform. Instead of JAS on the back, they had their initials on the front. Blue and Green and everything. Kept thinking there were our girls, except we weren't competing, and don't have those uni's this season. Weird.
I know exactly who you're talking about because I saw them at one of our competitions last year... I remember it sooo vividly hahaha.. Imitation is the best form of flattery WOOOO jersey nation yayayay

I know exactly who you're talking about because I saw them at one of our competitions last year... I remember it sooo vividly hahaha.. Imitation is the best form of flattery WOOOO jersey nation yayayay
Yup...that would be them lol

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back