All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Are long nails just not a concern in cheerleading anymore? All these girls with cute, perfectly manicured long nails. My coaches would have had a fit. (And I would have had one too if one of my school cheerleaders showed up thinking that was ok)

Sorry to get off topic but I'm legitimately wondering. I'm 5 years removed from competing and 2 from coaching.

Are long nails just not a concern in cheerleading anymore? All these girls with cute, perfectly manicured long nails. My coaches would have had a fit. (And I would have had one too if one of my school cheerleaders showed up thinking that was ok)

Sorry to get off topic but I'm legitimately wondering. I'm 5 years removed from competing and 2 from coaching.

Agree. We had weekly nail checks when I was in high school and it was an even bigger NO NO for allstar.

1457759_622728397787455_1817205553_n.jpg

Just saw these on Facebook. I really love Aerials as a gym and I really really like most of this uniform.

The real question here is is this full top or a crop top?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I like the uniform as a whole. The only two things I don't care for is the cut-out and that it appears to have mesh on the forearms. I think that they should have left that a thick solid black material. I think it would look much better as a full top!

I actually don't mind the Aerial's uni's. I would definitely like them more w/ out the stomach cut out, and if the base color was black, not blue. But not bad!

Back