All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not new this season but we got these last year to replace our polyester/turtleneck combo. They're quite simple but we love them!

vzocegc.jpg

Dinner: probably ramen for the rest of December because I just spent my life savings on a Beyoncé ticket.

@embersglow I really like those.

@HeresAThought probably because
1. It's waaaaaaaaay too hot button of a topic for Fierce Board.
2. Her comment was deleted so I assume she requested it.
3. My experience with her is that that was in no way intentional or meant to be offensive. While I see that it was offensive, I think intent does matter.
Maybe a PM kind of convo. :(

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Dinner: probably ramen for the rest of December because I just spent my life savings on a Beyoncé ticket.

@embersglow I really like those.

@HeresAThought probably because
1. It's waaaaaaaaay too hot button of a topic for Fierce Board.
2. Her comment was deleted so I assume she requested it.
3. My experience with her is that that was in no way intentional or meant to be offensive. While I see that it was offensive, I think intent does matter.
Maybe a PM kind of convo. :(

Thats fine. I can't be convinced that there are people on these United States of America still walking around calling people "colored" as a term of endearment with their intent to not be offensive, but I'm from redneck, racist South Carolina, my POV on the matter has been well ingrained, so I mean its all relative. But I will call it out. I wasn't going to harp on it hence me concluding the my response with "Bye". I fully never intended to acknowledge this poster again, because I've already made up my mind about what kind of person they probably are.

But my intent in pointing out this discrepancy is that that encounter needed to immediately be censored but you have PAGES and PAGES of grown people talking about the breasts of 12 year and questioning the way the parents she has known for the last 12 years have raised her. What is truly more offensive or damaging for those involved? Do we really think that this 12 year old will be kept in the dark about this discussion? People from her own gym have chimed in... So again I ask. WHY ARE THOSE COMMENTS STILL UP?

P.S. Have fun at Queen Bey, but I've already told you this.

Thats fine. I can't be convinced that there are people on these United States of America still walking around calling people "colored" as a term of endearment with their intent to not be offensive, but I'm from redneck, racist South Carolina, my POV on the matter has been well ingrained, so I mean its all relative. But I will call it out. I wasn't going to harp on it hence me concluding the my response with "Bye". I fully never intended to acknowledge this poster again, because I've already made up my mind about what kind of person they probably are.

But my intent in pointing out this discrepancy is that that encounter needed to immediately be censored but you have PAGES and PAGES of grown people talking about the breasts of 12 year and questioning the way the parents she has known for the last 12 years have raised her. What is truly more offensive or damaging for those involved? Do we really think that this 12 year old will be kept in the dark about this discussion? People from her own gym have chimed in... So again I ask. WHY ARE THOSE COMMENTS STILL UP?

P.S. Have fun at Queen Bey, but I've already told you this.

Fair enough. I don't think your comments (or hers) should have been removed for what it's worth.

pro athletics allstars for both Weymouth and Leominster

full top non worlds teams

580559_10151915683054641_426226264_n.jpg

crop for worlds teams

1392037_10200737291094044_789414286_n.jpg

I'm not saying that the girl in the crop top is at all heavy by any stretch of the imagination. But this is my issue with shorts: No matter what the inseam, they fit each person differently. A modest pair of shorts on the girl on top, fits the girl on the bottom, who is obviously a little more endowed, not so modestly. I've seen it on my own daughter with her Nike Pros. I have to go up a size to get them to the proper length. Her sofees might be one size, but because they're spandex, and have to stretch over her onion, the Nikes ride up.

I like these uniforms, btw - the mesh in the shorts don't necessarily bother me. SHORTS bother me! It appears that the girl on the bottom is wearing briefs with hers. I can see the band through the mesh, ironically.

I like these uniforms, btw - the mesh in the shorts don't necessarily bother me. SHORTS bother me! It appears that the girl on the bottom is wearing briefs with hers. I can see the band through the mesh, ironically.
Never thought about this before, but do most people who have uniforms with shorts wear spandex underneath just in case they would ride up or something or no?

In that same vein, isn't the major purpose of shorts the fact that they DON'T ride up like skirts do?

Now you know our girls are the wedgie queens! Shorts ride up, especially in the crotch if the girl happens to have bigger thighs. Darned if you do, and darned if you don't.
My CP wears Nike Pro - like shorts under her uniform skirt, even though it has the built in spanks. They're the same color as the spanks, so they aren't too noticeable. They ride up a little, but still hide her cheekage! After writing this, and the post about the "special" bra, I just realized that making sure your CP is decent, and not showing her goodies, is hard work!

p.s. Speaking of full tops: at a competition this past weekend, I noticed that the kids with full tops were rolling the tops under to make them half tops, immediately after they performed. Some were tenting the tops and fanning themselves with it...smh Hard work!

Back