All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

wqpw94.jpg
found this on instagram...:confused:

omg.. just no. how the heck are they suppose to wear underwear under that. id be kinda surprised if the majority of the athletes who have to wear them actually even really like these. i wouldnt.

wqpw94.jpg
found this on instagram...:confused:

lol remember when @ryanaarontroy said that it had to be a fake design.. yeah, it's real :confused: i wish he was right though.

(my response to this photo was something like the m&m santa commercial "They do exist:eek:")

just no. to everything. nope. i think i would actually walk out of a gym if they handed me that monstrosity.

Capitol City Cheer debuted new uniforms today, but I don't have a good pic, just the team pic. Their shorts seem long enough though, so that's a plus

I have no words for the power uniform. I was hoping it really didn't start where you could see underwear, but welp girls are gonna have to match their underwear to the uniform.

Don't like the neck/choker thing thats going on but HALLELUJAH FOR APPROPRIATE LENGTH SHORTS!:cheering:
333zuz9.jpg
Yeah I wish there was a close up pic but right now i feel the logo should be bigger, and since it looks like there's no fabric on the stomach area, just mesh, I'm wondering why they didn't just do a crop, and use the mesh for the younger teams? I feel like it's very dark and being a crop would help a little (maybe it's just dark bc I'm used to their white ones). I love the sleeves! I think they could've done more with the shorts, but I do like it as a whole! Nothing is like a glaring issue, just little details I would change that would make me love it

Last edited:
Back