All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

New lime uniforms!

2iu3hu9.jpg

@Drkilluzionz - I know I texted you about this uniform months ago… but it is literally EVERYTHING! Such a great dynamic of sublimation and class, with just enough jewels to shine but not going overboard! OBSESSED with the minimal sublimation but how it makes such an impact! <3

@Drkilluzionz - I know I texted you about this uniform months ago… but it is literally EVERYTHING! Such a great dynamic of sublimation and class, with just enough jewels to shine but not going overboard! OBSESSED with the minimal sublimation but how it makes such an impact! <3
I just noticed that on the straps- a nice way to do something that stands out without being obnoxious.

Wish the back had a bit more going on in the fabric dept (I've seen a lot of this type of back, and I'm terrified they're going to rip!!)..but it's not bad.

I just noticed that on the straps- a nice way to do something that stands out without being obnoxious.

Wish the back had a bit more going on in the fabric dept (I've seen a lot of this type of back, and I'm terrified they're going to rip!!)..but it's not bad.

I personally would not put my teams in that uniform - but I also don't coach in Miami! I think this uniform is beautiful and if I could pull it off, I would. Thats why I live vicariously through @Drkilluzionz when it comes to uniforms :) He's a design genius!

I personally would not put my teams in that uniform - but I also don't coach in Miami! I think this uniform is beautiful and if I could pull it off, I would. Thats why I live vicariously through @Drkilluzionz when it comes to uniforms :) He's a design genius!
A couple other teams have it this year (Woodlands comes to mind- think I've seen it a few other places). The straps just seem so thin, I know I'd personally rip mine if I ever had one lol..

It's gorgeous in the front. I like how the strap colors add something unique to the whole 'halter' square neckline trend..

I'm probably the only one who thinks this, but the only thing I can see when looking at the new TG uni is an old yellow marker. You know when you've colored with a yellow marker for a while and you accidentally go into another color and part of the yellow turns black? That's all I can see with the fading part. Love the design and the girls look beautiful in them, but I just can't stop thinking about that. If that gradient was all solid black or solid gold I'd be in heaven

I just spent an entire weekend looking at these uniforms and you are so wrong. They are absolutely STUNNING pieces of apparel! I really love the boys uniform, actually. It has intricate design details. Very nice!

You're welcomed. Congratulations on such a winning design! I kept wanting to touch the uniform pieces and look at them more closely. They just looked rich! But, then I would have been that "creepy touchy-feely, CEA lady". ;-)
I was definitely the creepy touchy feely twister kid last year because I asked a girl from Fame if I could touch her uniform sleeve :wasntme:

Back