All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm not validating those AZ power pants in any way but I will say that wearing a thong is probably the solution for the girls on that team instead of the "OMG NO UNDERWEAR POSSIBLE HERE WHYYYY" tragedy everyone is making this out to be. lol. most girls wear a thong with their Nike pros so I doubt it will be an issue. So although the mesh on the upper thigh is indeed inappropriate IMHO, it doesnt mean they can't wear undies lol.

Here's my niece Allyson, in her gyms (Tri State Athletics, in DE) new full top for Mini, Youth, & Junior teams. (it's a leotard, with a skirt over it)
ageduguv.jpg
nugu8u9a.jpg

Hallelujah thank you! Beautiful, conservative, simple. I mean, your niece would look adorable in a paper sack, but these uniforms are gorgeous. Big upgrade from the full mystic ones I have in my head somewhere (was that them?)

I'm not validating those AZ power pants in any way but I will say that wearing a thong is probably the solution for the girls on that team instead of the "OMG NO UNDERWEAR POSSIBLE HERE WHYYYY" tragedy everyone is making this out to be. lol. most girls wear a thong with their Nike pros so I doubt it will be an issue. So although the mesh on the upper thigh is indeed inappropriate IMHO, it doesnt mean they can't wear undies lol.
Yes but I don't think anyone should have to wear one. It's a sport and you should be comfortable, some people or parents are not comfortable with thongs for young teens. A thong may be something people wear to avoid underwear lines but it shouldn't be a necessity for a cheer uniform... If a thong is the only option then your uniform is too revealing.

Yes but I don't think anyone should have to wear one. It's a sport and you should be comfortable, some people or parents are not comfortable with thongs for young teens. A thong may be something people wear to avoid underwear lines but it shouldn't be a necessity for a cheer uniform... If a thong is the only option then your uniform is too revealing.
Is that not like common stipulation? Pretty sure my high school principal (she's a woman) required that both cheer and volleyball refrain from having underwear lines. I didn't think it was that ridiculous of request.

But it really shouldn't matter cause those pants should never have been created.

Is that not like common stipulation? Pretty sure my high school principal (she's a woman) required that both cheer and volleyball refrain from having underwear lines. I didn't think it was that ridiculous of request.

But it really shouldn't matter cause those pants should never have been created.

no. no, it's not. my high school principal made sure everyone's skirts came down to fingertips and that everyone wore spandex underneath their skirts since they were the pleated kind. she also had an inch or two added to all of the volleyball and track spandex. there was never any conversation of our choice of undergarments, nor should there ever be.

I totally agree that this uniform shouldn't be so revealing that underwear options are limited. but i was just trying to point out that it isnt a completely "no underwear possible" uni. another option could be nude colored boy shorts that are as long as the first oval of thigh mesh. I'm in no way condoning the uni, just offering some alternatives instead of just going commando. lol.

Why would a high school principal even mention underwear lines as a problem :confused: ? If someone doesn't want to have any, she can wear a thong, that's her choice. Underwear lines are certainly not reason enough for me to wear a thong for an athletic activity...

Didn't us

She required no underwear lines? What the heck? Oh no, she would not want this mom in her office

I totally agree that this uniform shouldn't be so revealing that underwear options are limited. but i was just trying to point out that it isnt a completely "no underwear possible" uni. another option could be nude colored boy shorts that are as long as the first oval of thigh mesh. I'm in no way condoning the uni, just offering some alternatives instead of just going commando. lol.

Furthermore, and this is about to get really real, what about girls on their cycle who aren't ready to "upgrade?"

Why would a high school principal even mention underwear lines as a problem :confused: ? If someone doesn't want to have any, she can wear a thong, that's her choice. Underwear lines are certainly not reason enough for me to wear a thong for an athletic activity...
Didn't us

She required no underwear lines? What the heck? Oh no, she would not want this mom in her office
It's a common thing around me. Our middle school requires no underwear lines if girls are wearing yoga pants or leggings and its the same policy at another high school near me. It's so strange to me that, that's not common...

Back