All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Why would a high school principal even mention underwear lines as a problem :confused: ? If someone doesn't want to have any, she can wear a thong, that's her choice. Underwear lines are certainly not reason enough for me to wear a thong for an athletic activity...
Speaking as a high school principal I can never in my life imagine a time where I'm dictating my students underwear.

If underwear lines are pressing issues why not ban leggings and yoga pants?

But you know what. I've seen underwear lines on jeans and khakis and skirts. Your principal needs to find new things to concern herself with. People wear underwear. She can deal. What happens if someone leans over and a thong hangs out? Does the world end?

I wish people wouldn't tuck baggy jeans into boots. Someone should put a ban on that.
I make it clear that leggings are, in fact, not pants and if students wish to wear them they will also wear something over them so they are in compliance with the dress code (and avoids all arguments against underwear).

I hope that means I've found new things to concern myself with.

good question. those girls would be showing their "issue" no matter what kind of undies they had on. tight fitting yoga Capri pant material is not forgiving and will show all of their "protective Flo wear". for lack of a better term. lol.

But you should be able to wear bigger underwear (granny panties anyone) when its "that time", even if it shows, and shouldn't have to wear thongs if you don't want to wear thongs.

For me at least, I'm more concerned with feeling comfortable during "that time" and I don't really worry if people can see my granny panties or "protective flo wear" (I had a good giggle at that! Haha) lines through my spandex or leggings, as long as they aren't see through.

I make it clear that leggings are, in fact, not pants and if students wish to wear them they will also wear something over them so they are in compliance with the dress code (and avoids all arguments against underwear).

I hope that means I've found new things to concern myself with.

But are underwear lines banned in your dress code? Does it fall under the same lines "no visible boxers". A ban specifically on underwear lines is utterly foreign to me.

Oh and with regards to the Power uniform, you guys are all saying you can wear a thong so you don't have to see your underwear out the side of the uniform - well if you eliminate the underwear material all you're going to see is her booty.

I know sometimes a little booty slip happens when uniforms shorts are too short (that is a separate matter) but specifically designing a pair of leggings so that your booty WILL be on show isn't okay.

But are underwear lines banned in your dress code? Does it fall under the same lines "no visible boxers". A ban specifically on underwear lines is utterly foreign to me.
The day I spend more time concerned with someone's underwear lines I'll let you know. I can honestly say that's not on my radar and I'll bet my paycheck it wasn't on that principals radar either.

Teenagers have a habit of creating their own "perfectly believable" totally unbelievable stories about what their administration has said, done or decided.

It's disheartening rational, critical thinking adults would buy that report hook line and sinker when it doesn't even sound rational and makes me sad for that principal since the same thing happens to me everyday from people who should 1) know better and 2) not assume I'm a complete idiot.

I hate Power's uniform. There, I said it. Awful top, awful pants. Just awfulness radiating out in a halo of sadness and despair until I weep at the travesty that has been created.

ALSO- why the FOOP does it matter if the sides are nude lined? AT WHAT POINT SHOULD YOU PUT SOMETHING THAT 'REQUIRES' NUDE LINING? REALLY? So annoyed. If in order for your uniform piece to be appropriately covering your bits, you need to take the mesh you inserted and add nude lining underneath- the problem is you. Not the mesh. The mesh is just confused as to it's own existence there in the first place..

I refuse to get off this soapbox until the chaotic madness ends.

PS- I love the butt bows. Here's why: Cheer Savannah is 'known' for having..out of the box uniforms. They're going for that look specifically. That's their thing. These others are trying to be 'different' or just creating ugly things accidentally on purpose.

Our program has new tops this
ImageUploadedByFierce Board1387653659.758556.jpg
year. Same skirts. Less Mystique, more bling. Everyone likes new tops a lot. Not best pics but trying to show mainly uniform and keep other peoples CP's out of pics was tough.

**Back is no cut-outs or anything, just exactly what you would expect back to look like. ;) just like the front but with no writing.

Last edited:
Our program has new tops this View attachment 421year. Same skirts. Less Mystique, more bling. Everyone likes new tops a lot. Not best pics but trying to show mainly uniform and keep other peoples CP's out of pics was tough.

**Back is no cut-outs or anything, just exactly what you would expect back to look like. ;) just like the front but with no writing.
The white top is how you do pink. Not too overpowering but noticeable. Well done! I like those!

Back