All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am surprised more uniform designers haven't figured out how to use a bra in the design (not built in but an actual real supportive bra that is meant to be seen in a back cutout for example.)

Nooo that was my idea!! Have a black and white uniform with two cutouts that didn't show through to the skin, but instead to the sports bra (a REGULAR sports bra). And then have the sports bras be a color that coordinated to the teams color name!

Crosovers change their sports bra (and color coordinated bows) for the different teams they competed on! #gymdreams

I am not rude, just honest and assertive. People say I am 'a breath of fresh air' Learn the facts from the source.

I also never said I had boobzzz.***** But one can pretend.

Girl stop giving divas a bad name and check yourself. Let the women take care of the boobs, we can stand buy until people need advice with their tucks.
Until then..

Vicky_vox_bye_felicia.gif

I did that on purpose too. To see how I liked doing senior crops and the rest full. We have always looked the same so it was a big step to even do that.

But idk. My gut tells me they are going to overturn the "no crops except seniors" rule and just put out measurement requirements instead. I could very well be wrong but I just get a feeling that some outspoken coaches may get that rule thrown out.
This is eactly why my gym is holding off on getting new unis at this point. They are still convinced it will not go through 11th hour.

I'll have one very soon. It's the anti-tinseltown uni and a huge change from anything we've ever worn before...
Bra-friendly, too :D
Gosh now I'm excited!![/quote]

I'm crazy proud of Vengeance - they earned these unis and raised $10,300 to get them! Every single penny. Fundraised. And they are gorgeous! Thank you, Rebel!

Bra Brigade. Right over here.

I think, there should be NO uniforms in cheer you can not wear a real bra with. Cheer is athletic and needs support where support is needed.

I know a girl who needs to wear a really supportive bra and a sports bra under her uniform. I won´t go into details, but without a bra and sports-bra friendly uniform, she couldn´t cheer. Or she would be the only one with a shirt on the floor.
Not acceptable.

There are so many gyms and team having great, amazing and athletic uniforms that are designed so you can wear a bra and a sports bra with.
So it´s not like it´s not do-able. Please don´t forget that these girls lifes do not end with cheer.
Cheerleading is intensive enough on growing bodies, we shouldn´t put more stress on any part of the body just for fashion reasons.

Just my opinion, as an athlete, coach and mother of a cp.

Back