All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Gosh now I'm excited!!

I'm crazy proud of Vengeance - they earned these unis and raised $10,300 to get them! Every single penny. Fundraised. And they are gorgeous! Thank you, Rebel![/quote]

Yesssss ma'am!!! I loves me some Rebel! I wish my former gym in VAB used them this year instead of big "V"! Still a little torn on the new "Wild" uni's as you can see! lol

Rebel is working with my new programs half year and IOC5 uniforms and have been nothing short of amazing!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Grasshopper, THIS is the original diva. She's in the bra brigade, too. Know your facts.

nz1st2.jpg
I'm happy you actually used the original diva and not some of the other "divas" people obsess over. I'm talking about you Mariah!

Nooo that was my idea!! Have a black and white uniform with two cutouts that didn't show through to the skin, but instead to the sports bra (a REGULAR sports bra). And then have the sports bras be a color that coordinated to the teams color name!

Crosovers change their sports bra (and color coordinated bows) for the different teams they competed on! #gymdreams

Great idea!

I'm crazy proud of Vengeance - they earned these unis and raised $10,300 to get them! Every single penny. Fundraised. And they are gorgeous! Thank you, Rebel!

Yesssss ma'am!!! I loves me some Rebel! I wish my former gym in VAB used them this year instead of big "V"! Still a little torn on the new "Wild" uni's as you can see! lol

Rebel is working with my new programs half year and IOC5 uniforms and have been nothing short of amazing!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account![/quote]

The fact that Rebel will make any design come to fruition is ballsy but they do werk, no doubt.

Jumping in both feet:

1. I like the Cheer Savannah uniform; in fact, I've liked many of them. But not all (French maid).

2. A principal commenting on underwear lines is way out of the box. I could maybe see a principal complaining that unis were too tight and showing underwear, but not making requests to eliminate lines. Coaches maybe, not principals.

3. I'm tired of all cut outs and mesh and nude linings. This is from someone that thinks the uniform police should have gone away a long time ago. But I'm tired of the intentional effort to ramp up the sex appeal of the uniforms. If you're using nude mesh, you're trying to give the impression of skin. If you're using fishnet, you're trying to create a peep show of skin. I'm not opposed to skin as a general rule. I like the kids to look fit and athletic. But any excuse for tube tops or mesh up the thigh is invalid and I don't care what cultural differences you try to use.

@ACEDAD commenting on the uniform thread...by far my favorite part of this conversation! Missing you, Bill! :cloud9:

Nooo that was my idea!! Have a black and white uniform with two cutouts that didn't show through to the skin, but instead to the sports bra (a REGULAR sports bra). And then have the sports bras be a color that coordinated to the teams color name!

Crosovers change their sports bra (and color coordinated bows) for the different teams they competed on! #gymdreams

I'd buy that so fast! Wonderful idea! Could be fun too, different bras for themed competitions, like breast cancer comps in October you could have a pink bra!

For anyone thinking about such designs, please use the "peekaboo" bra uniform idea tastefully........ This does not mean you should make a sparkly decorated sports bra with an all mesh see through top or the like. Say it with me folks, SOLID FABRIC. It's a wonderful thing.
Solid fabric still exists. Mind= blown

If you had to wear a plastic strap bra for 2:30 for maybe once or twice a weekend, I think you will survive.
Seems simple enough (unless of course you are endowed - then that type of flimsy strap doesn't work) except for that darn hair and makeup these girls spend hours on. Once that pouf and those curls are just so...no way no how is CP going to be pulling her uniform top back and forth over her head potentially risking the masterpiece she woke up at 5:00am to begin!

If you had to wear a plastic strap bra for 2:30 for maybe once or twice a weekend, I think you will survive.
Maybe if it was at a formal event or something where I'm not jumping up and down, flipping, etc etc..... Not to mention you're going to wear it way longer than that. Number one, there are warmups for 30 ish minutes where you have to be comp ready, and my coaches tell us to be there comp ready earlier, our meeting time is usually an hour or so before warmups. Plus staying in uniform until awards. So at least two hours minimum, if you have fast awards and you're the last team before awards. Where a quarter of that is athletic activity. without proper support. It seems like its fine just once or twice a weekend... but for years... it will have an affect. For well-endowed girls especially... I can't even wear normal sports bras, I have to get the expensive nike ones or victorias secret ones just to get proper support for practice, so something like that bra posted would never work. It looks like a training bra. It might work fine for an A or B cup but when designing a uniform you should consider how it will work for all members of a team...
I had a uniform where I had to wear a strapless bra for one year. It was awful, either you had clear straps digging into your skin or falling down, and it definitely didn't give proper support. And I was like 12. So it would be even worse now. No. I'm glad my coaches consider that when they design uniforms and give us v-neck unis that we can wear a sports bra with

Back