All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Holy crap. The athletes like the uniforms. All @DannJMartin did was post the uniform to show that KE got a new uniform, and contrary to some of your beliefs, he's not an idiot and knows that some people will and will NOT like the uniform. No need to go all out about it. A simple comment would be fine, not a war. Better yet, IT IS NOT YOUR UNIFORM, and no one asked how you would feel in it. Best of luck to all of you, but this is ridiculous. They make backless bras....I didn't realize I was on an underwear thread...
It did start about the bra, you are right about that. But the lack of maturity that followed was really what fueled the rest of this "war." My apologies to everybody on here if I went too far with anything.

I actually think that the majority of these uniforms are very attractive. I have to exclude the tube top style with arms, that is just my opinion.

The bra debate though. Unless you are a female that is blessed with enough mammary glands so that going without a bra in virtually any circumstance is not possible (or in poor taste) you will never be able to understand. The truth of the matter is that regardless of a cup size athletic activity without the proper support will cause damage to this sensitive tissue.

Oh dear lord
tumblr_mloew9IsuI1qlwnn4o1_400.gif

I say if you're a male and don't wear a bra, you don't get to minimize our concerns about them. Because y'all clearly don't understand the need for proper support, which is fine, except when you try to act like you do and like it's not important.

I love this. :) So true... If you don't have boobs, kindly take a seat.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Or if you do but
a) they are of a size that any old undergarment actually works for you, or
b) they are of a size where there is no doubt you need good support but don't know better

then you may take a seat as well. Simple physics people, gravity is going to get you in the end.

:chestbump: Chest bump to you all, but be sure you are wearing the "proper" protection!!!! (See what I did there?)

Back